JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Hello,
I am selling this trailer that I just built because I want to try something a little different for the next one and I have the time right now. It cost about 1300 to build with out the tires. I am looking to get 1500 with used Rubi rims and tires and 1300 without the wheels and tires.

This is the with some more pics. http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23866

Specs,
4x6 trailer
3500 lb springs and axles.
Framed out of 2x4 .120 and 2x3 .090.
Painted with POR 15.
Stock Rubi wheels and tires
Weight is approx 600 lbs, I added the weight from the invoices. I haven't weighed it yet
Flat four light plug
2 gas tank holders
Standard 2 inch ball hitch and an off road only hitch
LED tail lights

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks Steve

Some Pics,

With the Rubi tires and wheels

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Come on people, if you have even thought about wanting a trailer, this one is a sweet deal. You can't build these for much less than the asking price...

Red, are you including the DIY Lock-n-Roll hitch system too? Also you might want to respond here with some info as these guys are always looking for a trailer to build from.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on people, if you have even thought about wanting a trailer, this one is a sweet deal. You can't build these for much less than the asking price...

Red, are you including the DIY Lock-n-Roll hitch system too? Also you might want to respond here with some info as these guys are always looking for a trailer to build from.

Thanks for the post and the tip,
Yes, I am including both hitches.
Steve

·
Registered
263 Posts
You dont happen to ever travel closer to the east coast do you? I mean a lot closer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts