JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my 4x8 off-road trailer. It's got a steel diamond plate deck, NOT wood planks, 17x9 steel wheels with 5x5.0" bolt patter with 4.5" backspacing (perfect match for Jeep JK's) wrapped in 35x12.50 Firestone Destination MTs with about 70% tread. It's got a 3500# axle and leaf springs. 65" WMS to WMS (again, a perfect match for JK's). Pulls straight. Sits about perfectly level with a Jeep JK with 2.5" - 3.5" lift on 35s. It has a rear ramp that folds in half. 21" deep sides made from 1"x2"x .120 wall rectangular tube. It has a basket on the tongue and 2.5" square tube tongue. Steel kick outs in front and behind the wheels with steel diamond plate steps. 2" ball hitch. Flip up tongue jack. Plate on fenders and sides is 1/8" (or 1/16" - I can't remember now) diamond plate steel - very stout. Fenders are 1.5" angle iron.

Now for the bad:
1) One of the lights needs to be replaced or remounted. Right now it's on there with a big zip tie.
2) Registration expires in Oct or Nov IIRC
3) I haven't made a latch for the tail gate/ ramp. I have it ratchet strapped closed. I wasn't sure what type of latch I wanted to use. It was going to be an expedition trailer with tent on top, but plans change!

I'm looking to get $2,300 obo. Email me if you're interested or know anyone who is: j k x0778 @ gmail.
NOT looking to ship, sorry. Willing to meet within 1 hour of San Antonio, TX.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the Bump hedmisten. I posted 3 pics when I put the add up, not sure why they might not be showing. When I read your post just now, one of the pics I posted is not working. I'll repost it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts