JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I tried the "like" for the discount like 100 times and I still can't get the discount to work. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I tried the "like" for the discount like 100 times and I still can't get the discount to work. Any suggestions?
You have to install Offroad Nation's Facebook app to get it to recognize Likes. Click Refresh my Likes and it should automatically install it. It does work.

Playing on my HTC EVO3D. I don't understand how easy levels are so difficult. You have to winch on TBA#5 on Easy on damn near every obstacle, and if it's Justin's POS Jeep, it shouldn't have so much power that you can flip it by blipping the throttle in 4th.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Robert Timm -creator and lead programmer of Offroad Nation. We've been collecting your input for the update that we have in the pipe and would like to ensure you that the majority of your issues will be fixed. If you would like to get in contact with the dev team directly please email us: "[email protected]" - We may not reply immediately, but that's only because we're programming :)

This is not a complete list, but off the top of my head this is what we've got in the bug tracker:

• New features to both trophy and crawl mode that will increase their difficulties and depth of play.
  • 3 more trophy/crawl levels
  • New vehicles
  • All upgrades - on all trucks
  • More vehicle weight = less flipping over
  • Shorter initial winch leads - (easy fix)
  • Better camera pan system - So you can look up and down too
  • Performance enhancements
  • Crash fixes
  • Mud/Rain/Snow - Random Environment Changes
  • Blooming Rock Fix

^ Like I said, it's not a complete list but we're playing and finding gripes too. We really appreciate your support, you've all been very helpful.

-Bob

·
Registered
851 Posts
Which vehicle are you supposed to use to pass TBA #5 on hard? I am using the Poison Spyder rig and cannot do it. The winch times are killing me.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm using the poison spyder venom on 44s with the 9.5 ti and I get it done that way. You will winch on some parts, but that is he only rig I can get to finish in a reasonable time.

Sent via evil monkey!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is Robert Timm -creator and lead programmer of Offroad Nation. We've been collecting your input for the update that we have in the pipe and would like to ensure you that the majority of your issues will be fixed. If you would like to get in contact with the dev team directly please email us: "[email protected]" - We may not reply immediately, but that's only because we're programming :)

This is not a complete list, but off the top of my head this is what we've got in the bug tracker:

• New features to both trophy and crawl mode that will increase their difficulties and depth of play.
  • 3 more trophy/crawl levels
  • New vehicles
  • All upgrades - on all trucks
  • More vehicle weight = less flipping over
  • Shorter initial winch leads - (easy fix)
  • Better camera pan system - So you can look up and down too
  • Performance enhancements
  • Crash fixes
  • Mud/Rain/Snow - Random Environment Changes
  • Blooming Rock Fix

^ Like I said, it's not a complete list but we're playing and finding gripes too. We really appreciate your support, you've all been very helpful.

-Bob
Sweet start to the game, Bob! I'm looking forward to the updates.

I have also experienced a bug where I cannot access my garage. I was able to restart the game and everything was fixed. I can't remember what I was doing at the time, but figured I'd pass the info along.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Rock Krawler is proud to be a part of Off-Road Nation the game which is the new version of Crawl 4x4 the game! The dam thing is addicting! There are many vehicles to choose from including "Our Victim" to drive. Download it today for free on Iphone and all Android Phones!

Have Fun with it!

Rock Krawler
The most authentic shit you ever made. Please stick to video games.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.