JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
G-2 phone

even after downloading adobe air, it still wont play on a GZone Commando so I guess I wont be wasting time playing it.
It does not play on my Google G-2 phone :rolleyes:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Needs improvement, the winch, sucks takes way too long to pull up slack. Too hard in the begining, needs to be easier at the lower lvls then get tuffer. I had it, tried it for awhile, then deleted it, because game flow is suckin'. spends too much time on do nothing tasks like the winch and hard spots. :thankyou:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I can't find in the app store. What's it called?

I've searched
Off Road Nation
Off-Road Nation
Offroad Nation
Offroad Nation The Game free

no results
I cut this from my App Store.

offroad nation the game™ free

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
So it there anymore levels then those 5 , there is no difference execpt time of day

And what the point of the trucks

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
So it there anymore levels then those 5 , there is no difference execpt time of day

And what the point of the trucks
Play the desert race on hard over and over. You can make some cash. I have spent the lat hour playing the game waiting for a ferry.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I cut this from my App Store.

offroad nation the game™ free
yes, as I'm typing in the search, "offroad nation the game™ free" comes up in auto fill. I click on it, and get "No results for "offroad nation the game™ free"

Makes no sense why auto fill knows it, but the app store says no results.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
so I just googled it from my ipad, and then clicked the link from google. That launched the app store and the app.

I have no idea why the app store search doesn't find it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just installed the other night...hooked.

I'm currently on my second rig, the Northridge jk with a hemi.

The cheap winch sucks...by a high end winch, that sucker pulls like mad.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
how the hell are you guys making money in this game?
so far i'm not impressed...gameplay is to hard with this stock tj

·
Registered
202 Posts
Definitley play the tba #2 if you wanna make money fast. Get upto to where you can run that course on hard and at night and you'll make almost 8k a run..

I have the poison spyder venom rig decked out everything else just doesnt seem to work all that great

Sent from my phone.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Save up and get the axial writh don't do anything to it and run it at hard and at night on tba 2

Put in 4th gear and keep your finger on the gas you don't even have to look at screen till the race is over

Do that for 1/2 hour till you get bored and you will be able to buy anything

·
Registered
156 Posts
Save up and get the axial writh don't do anything to it and run it at hard and at night on tba 2

Put in 4th gear and keep your finger on the gas you don't even have to look at screen till the race is over

Do that for 1/2 hour till you get bored and you will be able to buy anything
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351727673.701484.jpg . That where the $ is at for shure

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have been playing this game for a few days now but tonight it started to glich. It just freezes at varying places in a level. Now it freezes at the very beginning of a level. Anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I have been playing this game for a few days now but tonight it started to glich. It just freezes at varying places in a level. Now it freezes at the very beginning of a level. Anyone else experiencing this?
I don't know how often you shut your phone off , but do a soft reset ( power off then back on )

That will free up your memory

I like the game but need way more levels and a reason to buy trophy trucks , also if I want to run all the LEDs well let me I don't want to pick just one , also the radiators are confusing as hell

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.