JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rock Krawler is proud to be a part of Off-Road Nation the game which is the new version of Crawl 4x4 the game! The dam thing is addicting! There are many vehicles to choose from including "Our Victim" to drive. Download it today for free on Iphone and all Android Phones!

Have Fun with it!

Rock Krawler

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
You are being biased against my dumb phone.

If I did have a smart phone I would be getting even less work done with that app.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Yeah I been playing it... it certainly isnt easy. I keep having to restart the level after I put it on its lid. :innocent:

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Yeah I been playing it... it certainly isnt easy. I keep having to restart the level after I put it on its lid. :innocent:
If only it were that easy in real life.

·
I Put the FU in FUN
4,253 Posts
Am I missing something here? I have had crawl 4x4 on my htc for a while now. Do I need to 'go pro' to see Victim and so on?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'll give it a go. Got very frustrated with Crawl 4x4 because the winch acted more like a rubber band than a steel/synth cable. Hope they fixed that part.

·
Registered
913 Posts
It is a new game you have to download. It is the same developer and plays pretty similar though. The shifting might mess with you for a bit coming from crawl4x4.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Fun game for sure. Still can't get gold or any medal for that matter on TBA #5 on hard. Still a very glitchy game but I'm sure they will eventually fix the bugs. Massive improvement over Crawl 4x4.

·
Jeepineer
1,495 Posts
The winch is annoying. Doesn't start pulling till halfway in. But it is pretty handy when you're on your lid and don't want to start over :innocent:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Installing now. That's all I need is one more thing to do on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I Put the FU in FUN
4,253 Posts
I'm certain that I'm retarded now. I can't find this game in Google Play for the life of me.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.