JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember a pervious post about led parking lights, just couldn't find it. Does anyone know any good sites for those and also suggestions on off road lights, what size and type to use on each side of my windshield.

· Banned
15,534 Posts
Yeah. JUSTJEEPGEAR.COM :D

Talk to Chris and he'll take care of ya. I use Rigid duallys (courtesy of JJG, of course) and love em. Low Amperage draw and they're small enough as to not interfere with your line of sight when driving/wheeling.

Plus, they're bright as fuck for such small LED's

· Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
910 Posts
I remember a pervious post about led parking lights, just couldn't find it. Does anyone know any good sites for those and also suggestions on off road lights, what size and type to use on each side of my windshield.
Size and type really depend on what you're willing to spend, and what you're looking for them to do. If it's solely for the trails, LEDs are great little units.

· Registered
38 Posts
I got a pair of lights from ruffstuff during one of their 15% off sales. These are my first offroad lights and I haven't had the chance to use them offroad yet, but just from messing around with them a few times they're pretty bright. They also appear to be of decent quality. They're nearly identical to my buddy's HIDx lights. They're probably just rebranded for ruffstuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.