JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my jeep back in October of last year, I immediately ordered this top because of the known wait time on them. Took about 2 months to come in (December), but it is recommended to wait for warmer temps to install to allow the material to stretch easier. Opened the package about a week ago, installed the 2 side rails, but with my lack of knowledge, and honestly my laziness, I couldn't go through with the install. Since then, I decided to just pack it all back up and stick with the hard top.

These tops have had a lot of drama around them for the past 5 or 6 years (after doing a little bit of research), but it wasn't based on the quality. I actually think every review I've read about the quality has been outstandingly positive. It was the wait time that people were having, and still have, a problem with.

I am asking exactly what I put into it and it's current cost: $825 picked up. If you need it shipped, DM and we can discuss it further.

Attached are some picture I took of mine specifically out of the packaging and then boxed up again ready to be picked up or shipped to it's new owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top is still for sale. Price dropped to 825 shipped to your door. Already packaged and ready to ship.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts