JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It fits great and looks cool (to me). I'm really happy with it and it's really not any noisier than the stock soft top and no flapping or anything. It took about 20 minutes to put it on the first time (reading the instructions) but I bet I can take it off or on in 5 minutes next time.

As always Phil and TrailDuty were great to deal with. Also Ed at ORH was very helpful and prompt when returning emails regarding shipping.

Couple of pics.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now I need to get rid of the rear bumper and replace the plastic fenders with Poison Spyder tube fenders and this thing will really start to be where I want it :smokin::smokin:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Awesome!!!! Love the half doors.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gawd!! That looks bad-A55!! Love the half doors. Me want. :bounce:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dang that looks GOOD! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

I love the Michael Jackson on hook look on the front bumper too. :D

OK Phil, Ship me two of them. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That is one badd-ass tent you're driving!

j/k...Looks awesome. I like that top with the half doors. Very unique.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Does look good with the half doors, was waiting for someone to fit one with half doors, well that will be going on my shopping list. :)

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
hey Alec,
ever thought about swapping out the vinyl on the sides for black and painting the door hinges?
Just an idea with the blackout look you have going on (that looks so damn good!)

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure I like the door handles but I do think I’ll end up putting black Rubicon stickers on it. I think I’ll get rid of the wrangler unlimited sticker and just put a black JEEP sticker.

Sticker goodies, now this should set someone off :grinpimp::grinpimp:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Alec,
I showed the wife the pics tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't get the "yes, honey. You should get one of those immediately no matter what it costs" response like I was hoping for. :D

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Alec,
I showed the wife the pics tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't get the "yes, honey. You should get one of those immediately no matter what it costs" response like I was hoping for. :D
I think a wise man once said...it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts