JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the mbrp off camber roof rack..in 17 months it rusted to junk...when I sent pictures to the company they did not honor the 3 year structure warranty...do not waste your money or time on this rack

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
I purchased the mbrp off camber roof rack..in 17 months it rusted to junk...when I sent pictures to the company they did not honor the 3 year structure warranty...do not waste your money or time on this rack
You should move this to the Dirty Laundry section. That's what it's for. And shit man, you could have gone to the Welcome thread and fucking introduced yourself first.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Aaaaand......welcome to the forum! As the Cajun mentioned dirty laundry is place to bitch about crap.

Wonder how many other forums he's first posted whining about this product?

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
Do you have pictures? Maybe the ones you sent to the manufacturer?

No offense, but this is your first post to the site and you are ripping a product and company with no evidence, or prior rapport with the members of the site.

Was it truly structurally compromised from the rust, or was is primarily cosmetic? Don't get me wrong, if it was rusted bad it could look poor and would be a pain to remove and re-finish. Depending on how bad it was that would be a big bummer after less than two years. But it may not fall under a "structural" warranty.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Confirmed... not daily digital, the ex, or angry bird.

I really can't stand these kinds of posts... No pictures, no background history of the rack, no further communication... Just comes to every website that he or she can think of, registers, heads to the closest sub-forum with no regard for the appropriate place to post, and starts banging on the keyboard until it all comes out like a mess of angry semen all over the toilet seat. Then... with blood lust satisfied, the poster reaches for a cigarette and jumps on his horse heading for the sunset... waving 10 gallon in hand and yelling "vengeance will be mine, hi-ho Silver, and to all a good night!!!"

:nono:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
RubiCajun,

I don't know where you found that gif, but I can't look at it without laughing.
Ex-wife during sex.:thefinger:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts