JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doors SOLD! *Price Drop* OEM Mopar Jeep Half Doors & Trek Top Package

Hey Guys and gals, get ready for spring with this deal! I have a set of Brand new 2015 OEM Jeep Half Doors with OEM Soft Uppers. I do have a set of hinges that need to be sanded and painted to go with them. You will need mirrors. These are new take offs that only had about 75 miles on them when taken off. They are perfect not a scratch on them! They are packed up ready to ship! I am also throwing in a gently used 1st Gen Trek Top. Has some light scratches on the Windows, but nothing major! I am looking for $3600 o.b.o. for everything.

I am willing to ship to lower 48, and I am willing to cover half the cost with the buyer for shipping. Would prefer local pickup, or I am willing to drive for free up to 60 miles from 94901.

More pics:

Doors:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114648266563400905678/2015JeepUnlimtedOEMHalfDoorsForSale

Trek Top:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114648266563400905678/2013Jeep10A

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
You have two great products. Might be better to separate them and price them accordingly. I have a buddy who might be interested in your top. I will let him know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your offer, but I would like to keep them.together for now. Cheers

·
Registered
218 Posts
If your interested in selling the hinges seperate shoot me a pm

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop! 4-25-16

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At this time I would like to keep it all together, thank you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do believe so. But I'm not 100%.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the offer, but at this time I am planning on keeping it all together, but will get in touch if anything changes. Cheers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD! Doors are sold, so top is still for sale. Looking for $300, prefer local but would ship at buyers cost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts