JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is also posted on MyJeepRocks.com and JK-Forum.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 7/20/2008
Trails/Area: Calico Ghost Town
Rating: Difficult
We're running Odessa Canyon during Sunset. The requirements for this trail are 33" tires and front & rear tow hooks. We will also need to have a minimum of Three Vehicles attending (just incase).

When: July 20, 2008 Sunday Night
Where: Odessa Canyon Trail in Calico Mountains
Meeting Time: 7:00PM
Trail Rating: Difficult. Rocker guards are recommended.

Click Here for Location info on Google Maps

Video of Odessa Canyon

Who's Wheeling?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is also posted on MyJeepRocks.com and JK-Forum.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 7/20/2008
Trails/Area: Calico Ghost Town
Rating: Difficult
We're running Odessa Canyon during Sunset. The requirements for this trail are 33" tires and front & rear tow hooks. We will also need to have a minimum of Three Vehicles attending (just incase).

When: July 20, 2008 Sunday Night
Where: Odessa Canyon Trail in Calico Mountains
Meeting Time: 7:00PM
Trail Rating: Difficult. Rocker guards are recommended.

Click Here for Location info on Google Maps

Video of Odessa Canyon

Who's Wheeling?

????? 17 views and not one attending? What's going on here?

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
One day I'd like to do this....but the 20th is fight day. Priorities....

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
I'm glad you know I'm just kiddin wit ya!:beer:

Calico is one of my FAVORITE places to wheel as you know if you ever read my threads- but honestly- I am not too excited to go on a run that is posted up on JKforum.

:innocent:

BTW- I am CLAIMING to be the ONLY JK ever to climb "the Ledge" at Calico.

Anybody want to dispute????

Thats right.... I'm a baddass.:grinpimp:

I heard that someone 'fixed" it.:thefinger::pissed:

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
yeah it was fixed blm was going to close odessa because of it they have currently closed the gatekeeper bypass going to doran canyon and we are actively working on getting it reopend i make it to most the blm land use meetings so some times we have to do what blm wants to keep our trails open and somewhat safe :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm glad you know I'm just kiddin wit ya!:beer:
:smokin:.. -Ofcourse...where's the fun if we can't even joke
Calico is one of my FAVORITE places to wheel as you know if you ever read my threads- but honestly- I am not too excited to go on a run that is posted up on JKforum.
-I see....That's OK. I actually have gone through a few of your threads. Have we ever wheeld together? I have a strange feeling I might know ya

:innocent:

BTW- I am CLAIMING to be the ONLY JK ever to climb "the Ledge" at Calico.
-Did you climb the left side of the ledge? If you just drove over the ledge...I'm not impressed

Anybody want to dispute????

Thats right.... I'm a baddass.:grinpimp:

I heard that someone 'fixed" it.:thefinger::pissed:
-Well, if you change youre mind, you know what time to meet us there. As of now, only JK Jedi is coming from JK-Forum and a few from MJR.

-Bash :smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
We havent met in person, but now that I have checked out some of your vids- I remember saying awhile back that you and your crew look like you would be fun to wheel with!
Great videos!
:beer:

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
I might be down for this, I will have to make the decision more towards the date tho so I know if I can cruise into work a little late that Monday.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
We havent met in person, but now that I have checked out some of your vids- I remember saying awhile back that you and your crew look like you would be fun to wheel with!
Great videos!
:beer:
Thanks for the nice comment on the videos. If I can find a camera with good lighting capabilites I'm probably going to make a video of the night run. Night runs don't show very well on video though...

Updated list so far...I kind of lost count on who's coming. If you are wheeling or are a maybe please update the list so I can get a headcount.

Wheeling
MrBash - TJ
1 Bad F N Z - FJ40 1970'ish
JKJedi - JK
FJ Crawlin - FJ40 1970'ish

Maybe
SDMF

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Bash

You gotta remember that us older people do not have good night vision like you young pups do, also it makes it rough to see the pressure's when it comes to airing up.

Bash has some awsume tunes to go along with them video's on u tube :beer:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bash

You gotta remember that us older people do not have good night vision like you young pups do, also it makes it rough to see the pressure's when it comes to airing up.

Bash has some awsume tunes to go along with them video's on u tube :beer:
Someone else told me about the night vision thing yesterday. That's what the lights are for.

I'm adding 4 more rocks lights under my Jeepo.....somebody stop me:grinpimp:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts