JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heading to Odessa Canyon in Calico for a Saturday (day run). 4 hour trail,.

The trail is about the same difficulty rating as Dishpan. A difficult but not extreme.

We are meeting at the McDonalds off Hwy 138 Exit after Cleghorn. Meeting time = 8AM Saturday 4/12/08.

We will be at the trail by 9AM, done with the trail at 4PM, and home by dinner.

Should be fun. So far 4 Lifted JK Rubies. Up for a Challenge?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
OMG

OMG

What a Blast I will post pics tomorrow. 15 rides showed It was total carnage at gatekeeper. There was small carnage throughout. Doran loop was the bomb. Followed by Odessa then gatekeeper for those whose testosterone levels are abnormal? I dimpled my nerf bar on the passenger side. Then I dimpled my plastic piece of crap stock bumper that comes with the Jk. The worst thing is I developed a squeak. I have not been able to isolate it yet. I just replaced my front drive shaft so I think it might be that. I will jack up the front tomorrow and spin the wheel to see what I hear?????? :wall: Well If you’re not breaking stuff how can you have fun..... This is by far the biggest challenge I have faced yet. I encourage those who have not been here to check it out. The weather was awesome the caves were so cool. My seven year old did not want to leave. He said" Dad we are having fun can't we leave when it’s dark out?" He was begging. His mom wanted him home, so home we went. Why push it. We had a great day.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts