JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and the wifey went and took a trip to Sicily Island ORV park this past weekend. And I must say we had a blast!!! Lots of off camber and steep hills with ROCKS to climb. Hell, I gotta get new skid plates for my junk now!!!

...and for Dean, a shot for Crawl Magazine...

And now Alan...

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
looks like a good time kevin. thats an awesome pic with all the dust. i take it the foot is better now. lol:beer:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah the foot feels great! I was using it to brace myself on some of those off camber crawls. The wife got out on the last climb to get some shots, she said she was glad she did cause it was a scarey one... I can't wait to go back!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Nice pics! I like the dust one too....would a stock Jk make these trails ok? I'm putting 35s on before the lift and I don't want to put them on because I know I will have rubbing issues offroad. But will the regular stock jk tires suffice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
Cool pics. Looks like a pretty cool place too. Funny enough, I was pulling back into my parking lot at work earlier and a truck pulled in behind me. The dude gets out and asks if i was on LA4x4. His screen name on there is DIPTUBE. He recognized my jeep from la 4x4. We shot the breeze for a little while and he said that there is a group going to sicily island the friday after Thanksgiving. Im going to try to go then, maybe before too.

corey d

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Cool pics. Looks like a pretty cool place too. Funny enough, I was pulling back into my parking lot at work earlier and a truck pulled in behind me. The dude gets out and asks if i was on LA4x4. His screen name on there is DIPTUBE. He recognized my jeep from la 4x4. We shot the breeze for a little while and he said that there is a group going to sicily island the friday after Thanksgiving. Im going to try to go then, maybe before too.

corey d
Need to come Nov. 6th with us.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
There is a pretty good possibility that i can make that happen. Do you have a gang going? Yall camping? What day of the week?

corey d
Yeah we will have probably 8-10 rigs, we will be camping. Most will come down Nov. 5th afternoon and leave nov. 7th afternoon. Thats that friday, sat, and sun.

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
Yeah we will have probably 8-10 rigs, we will be camping. Most will come down Nov. 5th afternoon and leave nov. 7th afternoon. Thats that friday, sat, and sun.
Ill try to make it. I know 1 or 2 other jeeps that my want to go also.

corey d

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice pics! I like the dust one too....would a stock Jk make these trails ok? I'm putting 35s on before the lift and I don't want to put them on because I know I will have rubbing issues offroad. But will the regular stock jk tires suffice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It should work fine, the green TJ Rubi out there had 33" tires but had lockers, my JK did fine but I'm running 35" and 3.5" of lift, no lockers. I heard that a stock JK 4dr went out there and did just fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts