JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going!? here is the link to the event http://www.njjeep.org/OCNJJeepInvasion.html.

Im going and plan on meeting up with Jeff (new mango) at a rest stop on the parkway or at the event. if anyone would like to meet up with me, i live in Matawan, PM me. i plan on leaving at arund 830 to get there by 10-1015ish. this is the first show they are having ! the more people the better! it would also look really cool if we had a line of Jersey Crew jeeps (even though i dont have my sticker HINT HINT :th_pray: lol) rolling down the parkway!

PM me if you are interested!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I know Im going friday night but Im replying to jeepjk2012 Its fri/sat/sun he give the time he is going but not the day?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm heading down with one JK. I def wanna meet up with people from the crew that day. Havent had a chance to meet some people! So far Jeff and I will be meeting down there

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm heading down with one JK. I def wanna meet up with people from the crew that day. Havent had a chance to meet some people! So far Jeff and I will be meeting down there
Cool i will be there friday and saturday we will meet up i will be the guy in the jeep:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts