JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully Jenna and I will be tagging along with ROCO4x4 and the Miami Crawlers for some action in Ocala this upcoming weekend to work out some bugs on my rig and do some product testing. If my junk isn't done in time we might just take Jenna's rig.

Lemme know if your interested.

Wheeling with the Miami Crawlers is always interesting..

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=miami+crawlers&aq=f

·
Registered
228 Posts
I was thinking of headin out this weekend for a citrus or ocala trip.My poor jeep hasent even seen a dirt road,well maybe one. I moved from Las Cruces New Mexico and went out almost every weekend so learning the local hot spots would be great.:beer:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Guess you are out for range time?

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess you are out for range time?
Yeah, my surgery is on the 25th so I want to spend my last weekend wheeling.. was suppose to be going to Golden Mountain TN but that got pushed back so now doing this pick up trip with Miami Crawlers.

Just waiting on a couple parts from Poly and PSC to make it happen.

Sent you a PM B-Town.

·
Registered
327 Posts
your timing is perfect. i was planning on taking the jeep out somewhere this weekend (wasn't sure where yet).

oh, and i live in Ocala, so i'm already here :D

·
Registered
915 Posts
I was thinking of headin out this weekend for a citrus or ocala trip.My poor jeep hasent even seen a dirt road,well maybe one. I moved from Las Cruces New Mexico and went out almost every weekend so learning the local hot spots would be great.:beer:
Heh. Small world. I was born in Las Cruces.

C'ya on the trails! :beer:

Side note: Gonna see if I can get away for this......ya'll thinkin' Hard Rock or ??

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
If you guys are gonna plan a ride on illegal land - I wouldn't name it by name and certainly wouldn't do it in this subforum. Hell, I've talked to FWC guys who watch the youtube videos to find out where/when we wheel.

Brilliance.

·
Registered
437 Posts
tojc is going up there saturday

This month’s trail ride will be on Saturday, February 19th. This will be a day ride through the Ocala National Forest. We will be meeting at the Altoona Kangaroo gas station which is located at the intersection of SR42 and US19 at 9:00am and departing at 9:30am.

Some trails may be overgrown, so be prepared for the possibility of scratches. There will be areas of soft sand so it is advised to air down your tires and/or drive in 4 HI while on the trails. The trailride should last about 4-5 hrs so bring plenty of drinks and a lunch.

you can be a guest if you wan't or were you going to hardrock????

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yeah, my surgery is on the 25th so I want to spend my last weekend wheeling.. was suppose to be going to Golden Mountain TN but that got pushed back so now doing this pick up trip with Miami Crawlers.

Just waiting on a couple parts from Poly and PSC to make it happen.

Sent you a PM B-Town.
Have fun on the ride and post up some pics. Some of us have to live vicariously through Rubikong.:bawling:

Wish you the best with the surgery.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Going camping in the Forest this weekend, would be interested in riding with a group. Can't tag along with the OJC, have to set up camp Saturday Morning.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hopefully driving up Friday night setting up camp at the hotel.. break camp at about 9am.. breakfast then head to Hardrock. At some point meet-up with Miami Crawlers.

Its a all dependent on parts for me. :shaking:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hopefully driving up Friday night setting up camp at the hotel.. break camp at about 9am.. breakfast then head to Hardrock. At some point meet-up with Miami Crawlers.

Its a all dependent on parts for me. :shaking:
You guys going to be at Hardrock on Sunday too? If so, I will see you there. :beer:

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You guys going to be at Hardrock on Sunday too? If so, I will see you there. :beer:
Depends on what happens Saturday and Saturday night :beer:
Sometimes I hit Hardrock on Sunday before loading up and heading home... I will send you a PM now with my number.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts