JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this pic on Friday but haven’t had time to follow the politics and see if he is still all set to move in. Their already working on the Capital building for the inauguration BTW ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
The Rose Garden will be replaced by Titan Arum (amorphophallus titanum) plants, in deference to Karl Marx, Hugo Chavez, professor(s) Khalid, Sayres, and Said, reverend "Damned" Wright, prisoner/felon Rezko, et al:shaking::shaking::shaking:

·
Registered
449 Posts
My daughter had the chance to go down there for the inauguration Needless to say she's not going. I wouldn't want her anyway near that madhouse if Obama gets in.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Wall of same house after the spreading of the wealth...

Reminds me of the several news agencies that complained that the Obama campaign aircraft(s) had a nasty stench to them...probably cheaper to just tear down the white house in four years and build a fresh, clean, sanitized one...:shaking::shaking::shaking:

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Post above me is pathetic. Where's the condemnation GOPers?

That said...I am taking my son to the swearing in ceremony. He'll be 5 and will remember it his entire life.
You rang?..........I really don't know what to say, I'm with you on this one, it's definately uncalled for:shaking:.

I'm not voting AGAINST Obama based on rumors (some maybe true, some completely outrageous) or fear that any one man can destroy the basic fabric of this great nation. I'm voting FOR McCain because he most closely resembles my political views.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Voted last week so now it's Miller (or actually McCallum) time. It would certainly be sad for a school-child to be able to attend not only an innaugeration of a president, but such an historical one as this because of an parent's personal bias. Having been raised, attended college and worked in D.C. for years, it is a special time when a new president comes to town - even one you didn't vote for.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Post above me is pathetic. Where's the condemnation GOPers?

That said...I am taking my son to the swearing in ceremony. He'll be 5 and will remember it his entire life.

Swearing in,,,, If OB gets in who/s swearing, Your son will always remember, your rant, so let him know He;s not in trouble

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.