JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to all of them? Whether good or bad,no one seems to be talking about him anymore.It's obivious from my avatar which I prefer,but I was just wondering why there are none.I'm not picking a fight(yet),I'm just curious.Have they been banned?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It just seems he is still very contraversial right now and both sides should have a lot to say.I agree I'm burned out right now but I was wondering if everyone else was too.This site also seemed to be more out-spoken than others and now all of a sudden it's all quiet on the homefront.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe everybodies tired of him? i am, turn on the news u cant go 5 minutes without hearing the bastards name.
I understand him being on the news every minute,but what I hate is the fact that he is always on shows like ET and there's commercials for him during every break.I'm surprised he doesn't have a sitcom already.Totally ridiculous and it demeans the position IMHO.

·
Registered
608 Posts
My thinking on obama is, He is either going to be considered one of the great presidents because the stimulus works or he will be considered one of the worst if not the worst president because the stimulus doesn't work and he bankrupt the country. My guess is the stimulus doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My thinking on obama is, He is either going to be considered one of the great presidents because the stimulus works or he will be considered one of the worst if not the worst president because the stimulus doesn't work and he bankrupt the country. My guess is the stimulus doesn't work.
Glenn Beck commented on this very statement the other night.His quote was this "Have you seen the zombies that follow him?".In other words,it doesn't matter what happens,to some he is and always will be the greatest president.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Glenn Beck commented on this very statement the other night.His quote was this "Have you seen the zombies that follow him?".In other words,it doesn't matter what happens,to some he is and always will be the greatest president.
I hope people will realize if this thing fails that obama was the guy made the country worse off then what it was.

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Great, the most controversial cartoon of the week to add to the NEW Obama thread:thefinger:

I think the cartoonist's intention was that the bill could have been written by a monkey, just as easily as the goons we have in congress.

Then the protesters, seeing another angle, apparently believe it's an effegy of Mr. Obama.

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Great, the most controversial cartoon of the week to add to the NEW Obama thread:thefinger:

I think the cartoonist's intention was that the bill could have been written by a monkey, just as easily as the goons we have in congress.

Then the protesters, seeing another angle, apparently believe it's an effegy of Mr. Obama.
eggzactly and then the story about the cops having to shoot the 200lb chimp that mauled some lady... Obama was farthest from the toonist's mind

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
It just seems he is still very contraversial right now and both sides should have a lot to say.I agree I'm burned out right now but I was wondering if everyone else was too.This site also seemed to be more out-spoken than others and now all of a sudden it's all quiet on the homefront.
When I first came to visit JKO, JK-Forum A&E was eaten up with Con -vs- Lib threads.

Over here, it seemed no one even talked politics but one day someone -cough-Dave-cough- started a thread called "Lets Argue" and it kind of bloomed from there.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.