JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Get them hooked on GOV services ...keep your voting base. :nono:

On this note ...I went into a 7/11 to pick up some baby oil, duct tape, and sour cream and there were two HEAFTY women in front of me buying twinkies, bags of chips, chicken wings, soda, and cigarettes with food stamps. Ahhh ...my tax dollars at work. :flipoff:

I thought you couldn't buy cigarettes with food stamps? Guess I was wrong, or the folks at 7/11 are like the Honey Badger, and don't give a shit.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

On this note ...I went into a 7/11 to pick up some baby oil, duct tape, and sour cream and there were two HEAFTY women in front of me buying twinkies, bags of chips, chicken wings, soda, and cigarettes with food stamps. Ahhh ...my tax dollars at work. :flipoff:

I thought you couldn't buy cigarettes with food stamps? Guess I was wrong, or the folks at 7/11 are like the Honey Badger, and don't give a shit.
Quit freaking out about people on food stamps and be happy you have a job and don't need them. Granted, there are an ass load of professional food stamp recipients out there who milk the system but there are alot of folks who've lost a job due to no fault of their own who now have to go to the grocery store and humiliate themselves so they don't have to watch their kids be hungry. Hopefully you'll never need em. If you do, you'll be glad their there. Ruthless bastards !

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

You cant buy cigs or "hot food" with food stamps. Had a lady go off on me one time cuz I told her that so I simply asked "Do you eat your cigarettes ma'am??" I thought it was pretty funny but she didnt. I dont have a problem with food stamps cuz some people actually need them, but if you are going to ride the system and stay on food stamps&unemployment and not even try to get a job then that makes me mad.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
A) My shopping list and what I do in my basement is none of your business. Or, refer to sarcastic humor on your (soon to be) government monitored web reference page.

B) I wasn't "freaking out" about anything ...just a bit annoyed. And it's not the program that I take issue with ...it's the careless administration of such programs. Nothing is free. To give something to one person who hasn't earned it means you have taken it away from someone who has. Down on your luck and needing temporary help to keep food on the table is one thing ...being professionally unemployed is totally different, and for you to know that a certain store will take food stamps for items not covered under that program, to me, is an indicator that you may be of the professionally unemployed.

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
I agree and am sick of seeing that shit. :flipoff:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Gotta keep those folks on the gubment plantation.

And btw, I'll NEVER fucking "be happy" I have a job. I make my own way in life and for those who don't, you get what you fucking deserve. There is a low single digit percentage of people in this country that NEED assistance from the TAXPAYERS, but the TAXPAYERS shouldn't have to be responsible for people that made decisions in their life that put them in the situation they're in. Had one guy on my Harley forum bitching about no health care. Um, scuse me but SELL YOUR FUCKING HARLEY AND BUY SOME.

Rant off.

:th_242735:

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
^^^^^^ FTW, couldn't be said better! :marcy:

·
Registered
335 Posts
^^Same here. Couldnt' have put it better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.