JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

Damn I'm PISSSSSSSSSSED OFF about this!!!!

I'm pissed off that I didn't think of this first... they are gonna make eleventy million dollars off this! :shaking:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
I may have to get my dad one of these...

And FWIW, since Obama is the CIC of all US military servicemen, he really would be the leader of SEAL Team 6...if they still existed...which they don't :hide:

DEVGRU, FTW

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,085 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Obama is the ultimate douchebag!! He did nothing other than say yes, and it took him 16 hours to do that. Yeah, that's decisive.

I just ordered 4 of the GI George Bush action figures and a Coach purse for Karn ...he needs his swagger back ;-).

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Some of you are really struggling with the reality that Osama got clipped on President Obama watch. These whiny posts trying to spin it into a bad thing are just pathetic

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
I just ordered 4 of the GI George Bush action figures and a Coach purse for Karn ...he needs his swagger back ;-).
I have no idea what a coach purse is - but I have a feeling you are gay for knowing ;). Does the Mrs know or are you one of those dude's that slobs a knob in a public park while on his lunch break?

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
I have no idea what a coach purse is - but I have a feeling you are gay for knowing ;). Does the Mrs know or are you one of those dude's that slobs a knob in a public park while on his lunch break?

When the Peso is bound to be worth more than the USD I gots to pay the bills. :grinpimp:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts