1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hey guys. It isnt our border. If they want to fight over it let them.
We have plenty of issues inside our borders we could spend the time and money on. :beer:

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
From a strictly military analyst point of view Gene hit the main points of the issue right on the head (minus the remarks about women of course).
I don't know, I like the idea of practicing 1000 times.....especially if I'm on the receiving end of said practicing..:grinpimp:..hell I'll even volunteer for two or three woman to practice at the same time.....so long and I get to pick them....:thefinger::laughing:

·
Registered
866 Posts
If the Arabs put down there weapons there would be peace in the middle east. If the Jews put down there weapons their weapons there would be no Israel.

I we do not control our own borders then we have no country.

·
Registered
382 Posts
If the Arabs put down there weapons there would be peace in the middle east. If the Jews put down there weapons their weapons there would be no Israel.
fishgutz cut to the chase: This is the bottom line!

I we do not control our own borders then we have no country.
Um. . . . I think that we need to think hard about this quote, especially the POTUS.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Old news! My friend Rod posted this on his facebook hours ago. Rod is so cool!

By far he is the coolest *** friend I have.

Sorry to my other *** friends, sorry Jason, Dave......but it's true. He's faggyer!

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
^^^ THIS ^^^
:beer:

Yep, pretty sure that makes everyone in the U.S.

Not saying that there's anything all that bad about Obama taking a run at bringing Peace to the Middle East - Every POTUS wants to be the one who gets it right... but this is like taking repair advice from a "mechanic" whose Jeep hasn't been running in 3 years because he doesn't know how to read the gauges and see he's out of gas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts