JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In keeping with the other regional area ideas for recovery help threads, this thread is for fellow Jeepers on Oahu to post a contact number/email/etc that fellow JKO members can call when s*** happens on/off-road and can't get yourself out....including fellow JKO members who come to Oahu for vacation.

If your interested, post up your contact info for others to be able to request help.

1. TXROCK (Tom) - 808-489-3361
2. stlouis400ex (Trey) - 314-843-7309
3. brianmlove (Brian) - 808-938-9993
4. NxGoDxN (Ashton) - 360-951-4393
5. Mathie84 (James) - 808 222 7926 (Live by the Ice Palace in Crosspointe.)

·
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trey, Thank you! :beer: Have to gather the guys up and do some runs to the secret trails you speak of!! ;) Most of us know all the known ones and have run them several times....but would be great to hit some other trails.

·
Registered
36 Posts
names Ashton live up by north shore area but my number is 360-951-4393, and down to get together and 4x4 with you all anytime right now just got my jeep its all stock and new at this all, so any help be great i got a CB so if you guys are on a channel all the time tell me the channel and i will say hi here and there thanks again guys....

·
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
names Ashton live up by north shore area but my number is 360-951-4393, and down to get together and 4x4 with you all anytime right now just got my jeep its all stock and new at this all, so any help be great i got a CB so if you guys are on a channel all the time tell me the channel and i will say hi here and there thanks again guys....

Hey Ashton, we are usually running channel 5 but every once in a while it changes based on others tying up the net. hit us up on Facebook (Oahu Jeeps) for the local trail run stuff. :D

Tom

·
Registered
167 Posts
808 222 7926 - James. Live by the Ice Palace in Crosspointe. I'd be willing to help give someone a tow if need be. Got the winch and straps ready to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts