JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hope to see some of you guys this weekend at the Moonshiners 4x4 swap meet at the puyallup fairgrounds. We are bring 2 trailer loads of Differential and axle related parts. Ring & Pinions, ARB air lockers, Lock Right, Detroit, Nitro 4340 axle kits, Excalibur competition joints, etc etc. We'll have some of everything and the best prices of the year! Come by and say HI, we'll have a full row of booth space in the main building.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
planning on being there, don't think I'm gunna be one of those waiting in line a 5 oclock to get in, but I'll come by and check it out.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
TRENT, dude!! Where did you go at the swap meet? I turned around at the Northridge area and you were gone. Hope you had a good time at the Meet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I started yaking with the Northridge guys and then I bought shit. Not sure how that happened?!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Riddler diff cover, lube locker and ARB deflator. Also put some other odds and ends on order. Then I picked up some more D-rings, and isolators, a hi-lift, base and handle keeper, maybe some other bits too from 4wp on the way out. Going to that meet just made me wish I still had my '76 CJ… also in the bit white tent was someone selling a ton of electrical connectors, bulk wiring and switches, etc… wish I had a backpack on me. I would've stocked up for all my electrical projects!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts