JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can't find one you absolutely should buy this:

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/MARSON-Lever-Style-Setting-Tool-4BB23

I used it on all of my armor and fenders and it made it a breeze. Not one spinner and I had my Brawler Rockers drilled and installed in less than 2 hours.
Just send me yours...lol-you should be getting a flat rate box tomorrow from the great tax state of NJ-took alot longer to get to the po than I thought-work is killing me:D. Any eta on the bumper? Got another order for u....!!:what:

Is this thing on......?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i agree thats the one i have .. worked great for a lot of nutcerts i had to install ! how close to newark de are you ?
Not too too far-im about an hour from the bridge-i only have to install six of em so I didn't want to drop the coin for the tool if I don't have to.

Is this thing on......?

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Any chance you could meet up with NascarRubicon and hand it off for us to use at the (de)install party on 10 March? I'm thinking of getting the Brawler Rockers and I'll have a bunch of nutserts to install, too, I think.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I got alot of nutserts to install. Evo corners and tire carrier to install. I'll have to check out the tool Marcus posted.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,650 Posts
Just send me yours...lol-you should be getting a flat rate box tomorrow from the great tax state of NJ-took alot longer to get to the po than I thought-work is killing me:D. Any eta on the bumper? Got another order for u....!!:what:

Is this thing on......?
I forgot you were sending me parts again. Lol

Very vague etas these days. :shaking:

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any chance you could meet up with NascarRubicon and hand it off for us to use at the (de)install party on 10 March? I'm thinking of getting the Brawler Rockers and I'll have a bunch of nutserts to install, too, I think.
What did u do for ur trailmods install on the rear? Thanks everyone for the info/offers. Mike hit you up greg since I have so few to do.:beer:

Is this thing on......?

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
What did u do for ur trailmods install on the rear? Thanks everyone for the info/offers. Mike hit you up greg since I have so few to do.:beer:

Is this thing on......?
Brian did those on Mon or Tue when it was sittin' at his house. I think the little POS tool is still there, but I don't think you'll wanna use it for very many.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.