1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Would be Nice to have enough power to do that :shaking:

·
Registered
8 Posts
In the picture of the Jeep with the front tires off the groung...Note the rear end-----The rear tires are not turning-----Wheres the jack. what am I missing.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
In the picture of the Jeep with the front tires off the groung...Note the rear end-----The rear tires are not turning-----Wheres the jack. what am I missing.
it's hydrolauics....:grinpimp:

Seriously, good catch... maybe its photoshopped... atleast i hope it is compared to it having hydro's.

·
Registered
932 Posts
It's NOT an acceleration photo guys. They were jumping the Jeep to check bumpstops. The Jeep hit nose first and that picture is of the nose bouncing off the ground after the impact and the rise in the ground you can see under the Jeep in the picture.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Of course the tires are not turning. The Jeep is rotating around the center of the rear axle:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry ---but Im still missing something---The ground around, under or behind the jeep shows no sign of this..OH Well enjoy have a safe day.:beer:

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
tinfoil hat?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Sorry ---but Im still missing something---The ground around, under or behind the jeep shows no sign of this..OH Well enjoy have a safe day.:beer:
If you click on the link that is provided you can see all the pictures. It first shows the front compressed like it hit a bump, and then it shows the rear compressed and the front off the ground.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Jeep landing pic 1.

and the pic you have a problem with pic 2. You can even see mud flying past the Jeep. I don't see the conspiracy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts