JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A different type of Moab.....
Did these two 13 years ago and now again as a fat ass desk jockey. Man I'm out of shape.
Ancient Art on the Fischer towers and the Kor-Ingalls route on Castleton Tower: both just east of Moab.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
That is awesome! Very cool!

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Oh wow you crazy son! Seriously too cool but not for me. x2 on the awesome pics :beer:

·
Administrator
8,742 Posts
Yip.. you are a bad ass! I would be about as skilled at that as I would be at say.. un-assisted human flight.. in fact, I would have attempted un-assited human flight if I tried climbing anything depicted here!!

But man, the pictures are awesome!!

I saw this on FB the other day..

:eek:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
That looks like WAAAYY too much work to set up camp!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does get a little hairy at times, and the exposure eats away at you. I added a couple of pics to the first post.

Hit- those are fun, but Big Walls are a pain in the ass and a lot of work, I did some smaller ones in Zion years ago. The portaledges actually just pop up, and by that time you are ready to sleep.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Yip.. you are a bad ass! I would be about as skilled at that as I would be at say.. un-assisted human flight.. in fact, I would have attempted un-assited human flight if I tried climbing anything depicted here!!

There is no way in hell i could sleep in a sack attached to the side of a sheer cliff. Wouldn't happen...

The whole set-up looks like it's just a way to keep your remains together when it hits the country side.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Great pics.

There is no way in hell i could sleep in a sack attached to the side of a sheer cliff. Wouldn't happen...

The whole set-up looks like it's just a way to keep your remains together when it hits the country side.
I agree.

·
Registered
233 Posts

I am more interested in who took the picture! :eek:

·
Registered
590 Posts
hopefully you dont have to take a #2 at night! :shitstorm:
LMFAO!!!!! If you do, hopefully your buddy's tent isn't below yours!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts