1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car Vehicle Speedometer Steering part Tachometer

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Plant Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Speedometer Steering part Tachometer
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

This is my 2011 Sahara JKU that I purchased brand new in January 2011. I needed a 4x4 to replace a 1985 Chief 4x4 that broke down one too many times. This Bright Silver Sahara immediately caught my eye on the Dealership’s lot on that cold wintery day right after New Year’s Day. I knew I needed a 4x4 to get to work in any weather conditions, so only a Jeep would do. The only thing was, I thought I understood the difference between Wrangler models but it wasn’t until later on that I really got the message that Rubicon’s rule in the off reading scene because of all their hard core standard equipment they come with in stock form. I love my Sahara and instead of upgrading to a Rubicon in 2012, I decided to make my Sahara into my very own personal vision of what I wanted in a Wrangler. I studied various Jeep magazines, pod casts including Jeep Mama’s You-Tube channel and talked to friends in the Jeep Community before I began to build my dream Jeep. Little by little, over the years I’ve added armor, LSDiff’s, larger tires of course, heavy duty suspension front and rear, 2” Mopar lift, Remote Start along with lots of other goodies along the way. My Sahara never let me down, even though we’ve been on some rough trail adventures at AOAA I had no business being on. Since I worked in the same town I lived in, the only serious mileage I racked up was going to and from Jeep events and off reading. My Sahara is still a work in progress, my latest upgrade is heavy duty front axle shafts and bearings. I still enjoy my Sahara as much as the very first day I saw it, only now it’s more like a Rubicon underneath. oIIIIIIIo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts