JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Man I hate reading these post. But I know you had your reasons, you gave her a good run.......

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sad sad day but I had to do it

It didn't go to far though, just a little more east to The Woodlands!

Joe, you built a beautiful jeep that was a joy to drive home. It is safe in its new home and just want to thank you again for the hard work you put into it when you built it up over the past couple of years, it shows. I know it was sad because I think I actually saw some tears!

I am serious about that offer to take the jeep whenever you want. We can get a group of the local Texas guys for some fun and some :beer:!

It was great to meet you and Kerrie as well.

Shaun

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Whoop!

Cool as shit that the Mangler ended up with a JKO member.

Bring it out to the Spirit of Liberty event next Sunday.

:beer:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are about due for another kiddo, right. :D

Keep in touch mang.

Hmm that sounds about right

... but you kept the exhaust?

He said he likes it loud

It didn't go to far though, just a little more east to The Woodlands!

Joe, you built a beautiful jeep that was a joy to drive home. It is safe in its new home and just want to thank you again for the hard work you put into it when you built it up over the past couple of years, it shows. I know it was sad because I think I actually saw some tears!

I am serious about that offer to take the jeep whenever you want. We can get a group of the local Texas guys for some fun and some :beer:!

It was great to meet you and Kerrie as well.

Shaun
Thank you
it looks a little strange in someone elses garage, I feel like you just asked me if you could date the girl I just broke up with and then I ran into yall out on the town.

Congrats Joe! Ill post the pics of our Jeeps next to each other when I'm at a computer again.

I have two to choose from if you want another one. :D

Sent from my cellular communication device.
If I cant find what Im looking for Ill hit you up for that XJ

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
WOOP !!!!!!

Man I feel way way better NOW !!!

Gig'em great rig !!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts