JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Brandon here but most people just call me Booth. I am down in Stafford Virginia and have an 08 Red Rock Unlimited. I have had it for coming up on 2yrs soon so she has grown up a bit with a TeraFlex 3" with BFG KM2 35"s. Bunch of other random stuff. Met some of the JKO guys up at Roush Creek this weekend during East Coast JK Fest and they have converted me over to JKO. It was great wheelin with you guys and look forward to do it again.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I saw a bunch of the guys with the Pirate4x4.com stickers on their jeeps and was like... hm I think I found my new home.

·
Registered
467 Posts
WELCOME:beer::beer:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
So piginajeep failed to keep you shielded from the hostile and evil JKO bastards! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Welcome to JKO, glad to have ya' AAAARRRRRR:beer:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the love guys... ya def got one of the stickers... the JKO guys were great... look forward to wheelin with them again.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
What up Brandon.. Glad to see you over here now.

I'm also glad I finally found out what your license plate says...

·
Registered
422 Posts
We'll definately have to link up and destroy that nasty sticker you're still rockin'. Props on being an instant convert after one night of drinkin with the banned, and runnin with us on Saturday. See ya around brotha...

MM

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice rig - the plate makes it all the better...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey guys Brandon here but most people just call me Booth. I am down in Stafford Virginia and have an 08 Red Rock Unlimited. I have had it for coming up on 2yrs soon so she has grown up a bit with a TeraFlex 3" with BFG KM2 35"s. Bunch of other random stuff. Met some of the JKO guys up at Roush Creek this weekend during East Coast JK Fest and they have converted me over to JKO. It was great wheelin with you guys and look forward to do it again.

Booooo.

Kidding, Welcome.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts