JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey are there any JK owners in Oregon or Washington that still post on JKO? I am begining to think that all the "Real" Jeepers are on the East coast!!!!!:shitstorm:

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So What say we get things going on this coast. I just came back from a wheelin trip in PA that was a benefit gathering supporting Breast Cancer Research. There was over 300 Jeeps, (most of them JK's). It was a gas. Google "Topless for Tata's" and you will see what that was all about.

Oh by the way, Hi! I am a Jeep FREAK!:gluging:

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IIEEEEEAAAAAHH! Thought mabey if I screamed I would get some attention. Where are all the West Coast JKOwners????? I see them all the time, are computers an oddity on the west coast?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
we are thinking of moving to the west coast. either that or texas. both have good points. we shall see what happens. like the texas heat and we like the location in seatle area being close to other canadian friends. I sure offroad opportunities are amazing there too.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Moved to Seattle almost a year ago; grew up in TX. The NW is awesome if it wasnt for all my family living in TX I probably wouldnt step foot back in TX again.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am on Portland for the next 5 days and in Washington for the 2 weeks after that if anyone is doing anything ... I know the trails in Washington are a lot of fun lived there for 9 years. I live in Phoenix now and I've noticed we seems to have the most active threads and opportunities to run trails every weekend posted in our threads

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am here too. I haven't checked this part of the board for awhile now because there has been no activity. Which is weird btw considering how many built rigs that I see here lol.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Going to meet at the Safeway in enumclaw on Saturday the 15th at 800 if anyone wants to join doing the Evans creek ORV park for the day.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I am all over the state. You wont find me much here because me and my rig spend a lot of time out there.......way out there. Lucky for me my back yard is filled with 1000s of miles of dirt roads :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm new to this particular forum. My first Jeep forum was "wranglerforum". I don't believe I ever signed up over at JKO. Found this forum recently and it's a good one it seems. Glad to be around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
JK Newbie

New to this forum thing. Old man and old school, not comp savvy......Have had a 46 Willy's for 30 years, just bought an 08 JK, looking forward to meeting some new jeepers here in the NW. Hope there are some events here in WA, OR and ID.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts