JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First sale post since we joined we figured it should be a good one.

Here is some package deals I put together for you guys.

JK Ring and Pinions Front and Rear w/ Master overhual kits and 2 ARB Black Diff covers and 2 Lubelockers 874.95 shipped

JK Ring and Pinions Front and Rear w/ Master overhual kits and 2 ARB Black Diff covers and 2 Lubelockers and RCV Shafts :) 1824.95 shipped

JK Ring and Pinions Front and Rear w/ Master overhual kits and 2 ARB Black Diff covers and 2 Lubelockers , RCV shafts and Synergy Ball Joints 1999.95 shipped

Our package deal on 2 Black ARB diff covers and 2 Lube Lockers

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddetail.php?prod=ARB-B-LL-KIT

399.95 shipped

Let us know if you would like a Custom Package and I will put it together for you . Please call us on the specials these are not on the website.

We Have More JK Gears / Ball Joints and RCV's in stock than anybody. Same day shipping

Thanks
David Johnson
Northridge4x4

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's a great first sale post :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
do you have rear rubicon axle shafts with the tone rings, retainer plate and bearings pre-installed? I want to be able to bolt them in and save my current ones for spares.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
do you have rear rubicon axle shafts with the tone rings, retainer plate and bearings pre-installed? I want to be able to bolt them in and save my current ones for spares.
Curious as well. Both the flanges are bent on my stock axles. Was looking at Ten Factory shafts.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Yes we have ten factory axles in stock ready to ship . 499 shipped with new ABS tone rings, NEW Backing plates and bearings and seals pressed on.

David
Sweet. I'll be ordering a set from you next month for sure. You got a package deal with those axles and two of the black arb diff covers?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey northridge4x4, looks like we are both JKowners newbies, just wanted to say that i've dealt with northridge4x4 on several occasions and Dave and his north of the border counterpart Stan are awesome to deal with. I think I'm gonna like this Forum.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.