JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I'm not sure that this really belongs in here because most all have a negative experiences, I feel that the positive experiences need to be shared too.
So this past week I was leading Gold Bar Rim trail that was sponsored by Northridge 4x4 and had a great experience with the guys and gals from Nothridge.
It was very cool to have these guys along for the trail ride. They were a class act on the trail. We had a JK that broke its front track bar mount off the axle and it was Eric from Northridge who got out and got the vehicle back up and running. The trail fix held until everyone was off the trail. This made my job a whole lot easier as I didn't have stop and hold up everyone to go help get the vehicle back up and running.
Everyone from Northridge acted very professionally, unlike some other trail sponsors that I have had on my trails.
Thanks Northridge for making the trail run.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I had the rear track bar mount come off the rear axle of my jkur once. The dealer replaced my axle for free because of the lousy weld.

·
Registered
399 Posts
While I'm not sure that this really belongs in here because most all have a negative experiences
I'm not sure if your saying that folks had bad experiences at EJS or with NR4X4, but I can tell ya that I have nothing but a fantastic experience dealing with Eric at Northridge. I'm so happy with them, that I am thinking of driving from Pittsburgh PA to Northridge 4x4 in Colorado just to buy Eric a beer!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I was on that run. They also gave out great swag. The people on that run made it even better. Thanks for leading the trail Grumpy.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm not sure if your saying that folks had bad experiences at EJS or with NR4X4, but I can tell ya that I have nothing but a fantastic experience dealing with Eric at Northridge. I'm so happy with them, that I am thinking of driving from Pittsburgh PA to Northridge 4x4 in Colorado just to buy Eric a beer!
You'll have to drive a bit further because Eric is at the Silverdale, WA location. :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just pointing out that most all posts in this catagory are of the negative nature, where this was a positive experience.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was on that run. They also gave out great swag. The people on that run made it even better. Thanks for leading the trail Grumpy.
Thanks for coming out, it was a pretty fun run. It was a little more willed than we have had in the past. Just glad we didn't have anyone roll on the waterfall and that we didn't break any axle shafts like we have in the past. The swag bag was pretty good too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts