JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
I own 74 acres of land in Ohio, but unfortunately, its' back down towards Columbus. It's actually in Pickaway county south of Cols. Sure you will find something up that way. If I'm not mistaken- username "Superman" on this forum is from Ohio- Maybe he can put you in the right direction. Good luck and welcome to jkowners.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey brm517, Where exactly are you located?

The club that I belong to go out to Wellsville (it's about an hour way) and I have yet to go due to work.. and we also go out to Outlaw Extreme Park in Waynesburg (about 15-20min away) the people that own it have a quite a bit of land. they originally just started out as an atv and mx track.. They have asked our club to come out and help widen some of the trails.. I've been there quite a few times.. really nice trails and is pretty open to all levels of experience... and from stock to modified..

Visit our web site www.hof4x4.com

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is there anyone up here around lake Erie that wheels? anybody have any land? J/W cause i just moved up here from Columbus area.
Hey brm517, we have a few things going on in November, it starts with a affiliated club called jeepskool. It is going on Nov 8-9th then we at HOF have a run on the 16th and then on the friday after thanksgiving we are wheeling in wellsville.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.