JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My Name is Dan, new member and proud new owner of a 2008 4 dr flame red Rubicon. I'm 51 y/o and this is my first JEEP. I've been offroad only twice but am loving it. Only drawback is that the price of gas keeps going up here too. Don't know how long I'll be able to drive it... :laughing:

So far my Jeep is stock, the only mod so far is the addition of a CB and antenna. I live in a suburb of Quebec City and we have lots of snow up here in the Winter, my JK will be very at ease in the stuff.

You have a great forum, a big hello from Quebec

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:beer:Welcome!!!!:beer: What is the gas prices up there?? In US dollar?
Hey, Canadian to US dollar conversion isn't the issue here since Canadian dollar is pretty much at par with the US these days,

The killer is the liter to US Gallon, which I have no idea how to convert...

Anyway, the price of gas is $1.45 a liter... i'll try to find how to convert and post later... sorry

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Canadian to US dollar conversion isn't the issue here since Canadian dollar is pretty much at par with the US these days,

The killer is the liter to US Gallon, which I have no idea how to convert...

Anyway, the price of gas is $1.45 a liter... i'll try to find how to convert and post later... sorry
Well, it turns out that a us gallon is 3.79 litres, so price of gas here is equivalent to $5.50 converted to gallons...

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Welcome to the site! Now you'll discover what the "Jeep thing" is all about. :smokin:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Well, it turns out that a us gallon is 3.79 litres, so price of gas here is equivalent to $5.50 converted to gallons...

Well were at 460 a gallon here in California... So not far off... We have been spoiled for too long in the States.. :mr-t:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts