JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Bismarck, ND

Bismarck, ND here. Any Bismarck Jeepers hit me up in a private message! :beer:

Minneapolis also....

Mikey

Northeast North Dakota, Adams to be exact!

New to Jeeping. Twin Cities MN.

So far everyone ive met on the trails has been great. Seems to me Jeep owners are, for the most part, great people. See you in the rocks.

Rochester, MN

A few of the guys on the "other site" are putting together a M&G @ John Hardy's in Roch.

I think the tentative date was March 5th.
As more info comes through, ill post up if anyone is interested.

Bismarck, ND here! Definately not new to the off road world, but this is my first jeep! I was always a fool-size guy, but after attending a jeep jamboree with my fiancee' TJ, I decided I needed one!

My ride is an '09 unlimited rubicon, 17k miles. Mods include
-3.5" Clayton hard arm suspension
-clayton high steer kit
-35" cooper STT's on stock wheels/spidertrax spacers
-Warn front bumper with powerplant
-5.38's are on order
-Tatton front shaft is on order, and if I like it, a rear will soon follow!
-And a few other small doo-dads!

Check in

Bozeman, MT Checking in!

hey whats up im in minot you finding any good trails here
There isnt any real "trails" here but there are some very poorly maintained dirt roads and one or two roads that are appear only on a map. There is a few places around town to go mess around in also. But for the most part once spring hits again the best place close is Kimbal Bottoms just south of bismark. Hopefully it will be open this spring but because the whole park was washed away I would expect it to open in mid summer. When you see the Jeep rollin around with the stubby bumper and that looks like it hasnt been washed a year, stop me and Ill show you whats around here and maybe go get a beer.

My wife and I will be moving from Albuquerque, NM to Minot, ND in the next month or so. So, basically, I'll be moving from a Jeep paradise to an area with little opportunity for 'wheeling. I'd be interested to talk to some local Jeep enthusiasts about what's available in the area.

Chanhassen, MN ~ !
Relative newb in Chanhassen (SW part of the Twin Cities Metro).
Perpetuating the madness that is Jeep love. I just received the best birthday gift to myself yet - my newest Jeep - a black JKU Rubicon.
And now that I finished putting on all the (initial) mods I've been collecting while waiting for him to be built and delivered - I look forward to seeing you all 'out there'! :usa:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.