JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jerry Hicks I live in the mountains of NC I am looking to get a group of off roaders ( jeeps) together and make a run through coal creek ohv
all jeeps welcome and kids it would be a great day for farther and son this will be a family event. please get back to me if intreasted

· Registered
1,847 Posts
Know you are looking at coal creek, but there are some NC folks scheduling a run at URE before it closes at the end of the year in case your looking to wheel with some more NC folks and they are a good bunch of people....you can find the info on Rubicon Owners Forum under "East of the Mississippi" forum...just an fyi, in case you were interested.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nc off roaders

we dont have to go to coal creek we can go to callalantee in mountain city tenn there is 60.000 acers there trails are easy to extreme there is caming there aswell and there is cabins there to. the terain go from rocky to mud and creek bed and water fall plus there is a large atv area and a mud pit.
we can put a whole hog on in the morning and then go play and then go to camp and eat then wheel some more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.