JKOwners Forum banner

961 - 980 of 987 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Flaking on a sale then sticking around to make excuses about why it’s not your fault takes Asberger’s sized balls. Paul is a good dude and his friends wouldn’t jerk him around for a few bucks. Not cool man.

I know Paul is a good dude but saving $1500 is not a "few" bucks but maybe you shit Benjamins...

Give me a fucking break...

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
^^^Well.....guess I’ve got to come here more often!! :shitstorm:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
You fell asleep at 8:30pm even though your JKO account was still showing you signed on. Waited till 2 am for a response. Figured you sold them already so went ahead and went to plan B...
Um, yeah.... So technology. When one falls asleep early, computers get left on, or touch pads get dropped to the floor while still logged in.

It's also a sign of me getting up early so I can be at work at 6:30am or at trailhead by 8:30am.

Paul is a good dude
I know Paul is a good dude
This is California and you will use the correct pronoun or I will send Maxine over. I identify as an asshole. :thefinger::thefinger:

Then again, if you guys want to come over and splain to the wife that I'm a good dude I would see that as a favor.

I'll go finish my coffee now so I can finish pulling the OME LT shocks and post 'em up.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I'll go finish my coffee now so I can finish pulling the OME LT shocks and post 'em up.
Did we finish the morning breakfast “burrito” already?! Goes great with a cup of coffee.....:smokin:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
That wasn't no "burrito." :smokin:

And I have the ultimate espresso-shot appliance. Click a button. Done. Awesomeness in a tiny cup.
Called a Nespresso?

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
Negative. I went straight for the Ferrari. Gaggia Babila. Fresh whole beans and water in one end and liquidy goodness out the other end. If I find a 1500w+ power inverter, maybe we'll have a 24x7 Paulbucks right there, on the trail.
Damn son. You must shit Benjamins, too

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Damn son. You must shit Benjamins, too
It pays for itself after about a year.....so it’s not too bad, when you really think about it. Well if your drinkin $5 coffee everyday. I know someone who drink multiple $8 cups of Starfruits everyday. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It pays for itself after about a year.....so it’s not too bad, when you really think about it. Well if your drinkin $5 coffee everyday. I know someone who drink multiple $8 cups of Starfruits everyday. :dunno:
Between the wife and me, we consume 36-40 espresso shots between us every week. The machine was an anniversary gift and is ~14 months old. So @ $1,899/(36x52), that is $1.01 per cup.

And in keeping this Jeep related, there’s the legend that Achille Gaggia was inspired by an American WWII service Jeep when designing his first machine.

On 5 September 1938, Milan coffee bartender Achille Gaggia (born 1895) files patent No. 365726 for a steam-free coffee machine, heralding the modern age of espresso. Unlike its predecessors, Gaggia's design uses a revolutionary piston mechanism which forces water through the coffee grounds at high pressure - it takes 15 seconds to produce a single espresso shot. It's believed the idea for the piston mechanism came to Gaggia after he observed the engine of an American army jeep which used a hydraulic system.

Source:
The Story - Gaggia Milano

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Up for sale today is a nice set of five Trail Ready Beadlock wheels with Nitto Trail Grappler 37x12.50x17 tires.

Bolt Pattern: 5x5
Back spacing: 4"
Brand: Trail Ready
Model: HD17

Price: $1,950

Local pickup only. Send PM if interested.

Wheels are 100% made in the USA. Forged and machined. Nitto tires made in USA as well.

Selling because I am going with one ton axles and am trying to get the same wheels but with the new bolt pattern and back spacing.

Condition: Wheels are good to excellent with no visible damage. Rock rings have been thoroughly rashed with 100% pure California granite and have been through the Rubicon 4 times.

Also included:
5 hub caps (never used)
5 OEM Mopar TPMS sensors
23 teraflex splined lug nuts (full set plus three spares)
3 splined lug but keys (one plus two extras)
Sold!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Free Smittybilt XRC bumper. Needs clean up and paint.
Still have this bumper available. also have a Smittybilt XRC10 winch for free. It's about 6 years old. It's worked everytime i've needed it, but it is old and makes some noises. Also have a brand new steel winch cable that came with the new winch I got, also free.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
rear axle shafts and front LCA skids

Hi folks....

Up for sale today....

Rubicon rear axle shafts - pressed and ready to install. ~30k miles. Price: $180

Evolution Offroad front LCA skids for Dana 44. New in box. Price: $25.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
FS; AEV 3.5" SC lift for JKU

Up for sale today is an AEV 3.5” lift for Jeep JK. It is a 4 door kit. On a 2 door, this will probably be a 4.5” or more kit (with 3” bump stops). The kit is complete, except for the AEV ProCal programmer. On my 4 door, this cleared 35” Goodyear MTRs with unmodified, stock fenders. With chopped fenders, I ran 37” MTRs as well as Nitto 37” MTRs.

**SOLD**

Available for pickup in Danville or Santa Clara

Kit is in excellent condition and ready for a new home. It is a great kit on a daily driver and an overlander because of the progressive springs, matched shocks and all of the geometry correction brackets.

The kit includes a few extras as follows:
*Spare set of front knuckles that have been pre-drilled (so you can save your originals without drilling them)
*Both front and rear sway bar links versus just the rears
*Complete drag link versus just the long end
*Rear coil spring wedges

EDIT: Lift has sold. Pics removed.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Deals on new, top quality steering linkage and stabilizer….
Selling it because I went with a completely different setup for one ton axles that have different steering parts.

New Yeti Extreme drag link and tie rod from Steer Smarts. I bolted it on to my jeep and then ordered one ton axles. Otherwise brand new and never driven.

The drag link is for "Top Mount" steering knuckles like Reid Racing.
Includes original instructions/torque specs and stickers.

Brand new Teraflex Falcon Nexus 2.2 Adjustable Steering Stabilizer (1-5/8") that I bought and never installed. It is in perfect condition and includes original instructions and installation hardware. No box.

This stabilizer works with the larger 1-5/8" tie tie rods. The stock Jeep JK tie rod is 1-3/8" diameter.

Local pickup in Danville or in Santa Clara California on weekdays.

****SOLD***

·
Registered
15 Posts
FS: Motorsport Tech wheel adapters for Humvee 16.5" beadlocks - Woodland, CA

Set of 4 custom wheel adapters for stock Humvee 16.5" beadlock wheels. In good condition, includes lug nuts and all required hardware.

Convert to 8 on 6.5" bolt pattern, hub and wheel centric, 2.5" thick for 4.5" backspacing with the 7" BS wheels.

1 pair are set up to run with Spyntec hub conversion, 5 on 5.5" bolt pattern and appropriate hub bore.
1 pair are set up for stock JK shafts, 5 on 5" bolt pattern and stock hub bore.

$100 takes one or both pairs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
FS: Rear Dana 44 Superior 35 Spline Axle Shafts - Woodand, CA

1 Pair Dana 44 rear axle shafts from Superior Axle and Gear (when they still existed), 35 spline for use with ARB Locker, drilled for single 5x5 bolt pattern, without bearings/seals/retainers. I ran these for less than 10,000 miles.

$100

·
Registered
15 Posts
FS: 2007 4-Door Factory Softop - Woodland, CA

Complete factory soft top from 2007 Unlimited Rubicon. Hardly used for less than 6 months total use out of the 11 years of owning the Jeep, in storage otherwise. It just needs a little cleaning once reinstalled on a vehicle to clear off a little dust/pollen/water spots.

Includes all door surrounds and hardware.
Dark Tinted Windows

$600

Update: Soft top SOLD

961 - 980 of 987 Posts