JKOwners Forum banner

941 - 960 of 987 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Upgrading my Jeep so the following used items will be put up for sale in the mid-January time frame. Items will be advertised in the appropriate classifieds with pictures when they go up for sale.

Trail Ready HD17 beadlocks with Nitto 37” tires. The wheels have the optional graphite powder coating and includes TPMS sensors. Set of 5. Tires used but have life. Rock rings have rash. The wheels themselves are in excellent condition. Also includes a full set of black, splined lugnuts with three spare lug nuts and thee lugnut keys.

AEV 3.5” Dual Sport SC lift. Complete with all parts except the ProCal module. Includes the AEV-tuned Bilsteins. Have a few extras to include with this kit.

OME LT shocks (Old Man Emu – Long Travel) . Two front and two rear shocks. Decent condition. Not bent or leaking.

Steer Smarts Yeti XD tie rod. New. It has been installed but I have not driven the jeep or lubricated the joints. My jeep doesn’t function and I’m getting a new tie rod and drag link with my new axles so just don’t need this one. I can sell this piece now if someone is interested. I just need your old tie rod so I can move my jeep around until my axles arrive. You can even have your old one back when I’m done. ;)

Steer Smarts Yeti XD drag link (flipped – top mount). New. It has been installed but I have not driven the jeep or lubricated the joints. My jeep doesn’t function and I’m getting a new tie rod and drag link with my new axles so just don’t need this one. I can sell this piece now if someone is interested. I have a spare flipped drag link so don’t need your old one here.

Rubicon Dana 44 axles, front and rear. Busted rear ring and pinion, otherwise in good shape. Includes: 5.13 gears, welded C-gussets, Ten Factory chromoly shafts front and rear, Dynatrac ProSteer ball joints, AEV differential covers (with easy-fill plug), Reid racing knuckles, BR6 front brake upgrade.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a few things I’d like to get rid of or trade:

1) Almost brand new take out stock transfer case from a 2015 Auto Sport 3.6. Transfer case is in perfect condition and has ~1,000 miles on it. Looks like new. I pulled it out and replaced with an Atlas. $250 ( great spare )

2) Poison Spyder BFH front bumper with the smallest stinger option and d-ring tabs ( check out my jeep pics to see bumper ). Powder Coated Satin black. One small scrape on the bottom and a small bend in a side gusset from a tow strap ( will get pics soon ). I would rate it a 9 out of 10. $250

3) PSC (Non-Big Bore ) ported JK steering box ( model SG684R ). This box retails for $1,140. Here’s the deal. It has less than 100 miles on it and it looks new. HOWEVER! I *think* it has a leak so I removed it. Long story short is I was going to send it back in before Jeep Safari a couple years ago but didn’t have time so I just bought a new box. I’ve been too lazy to send back to PSC to have them look at it. I’m pretty sure I will send back to PSC and have them double check it. I’m assuming at most it needs is a new 0-ring or two. I will sell for now @ $500 or $700 if I send back to PSC.

Easiest way to communicate with me is on Instagram: SC_JK Thanks!

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Beat this deal . . .

I have 5) 35x12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers with 40% tread stacked in my side yard.
NOTE: at 40% tread, these tires are effectively ~33.7" tall (like new KM2s :D )

Tires pic.JPG

All equally worn (5-tire rotations always), no cupping, no taper, no bullshit.

They all held air and balanced fine when I pulled 'em in June to swap to 37s.

I held onto them because they're still good tires and I had planned to find them a home.

Endless house emergencies kept me from posting here, but I'm sick of working around them.

PM me if you want them - FREE :bounce:

I'm in Pleasant Hill - pickup only - I will not ship for less than $500 :thefinger:

If they're not gone by New Years, I'll probably just pay to recycle them.

If you're broke, a cheapass, or want to save the planet - here's your chance. :laughing:

EDIT: SPOKEN FOR - THANKS GUI!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
FS Dana 44 Axles from Rubicon

Up for sale is a spare set of axles from my 2013 Rubicon. They were removed at ~25k original miles.

These are from a 2013 so they have the front axles have the stronger yokes than previous year models.

Rear axles include tone rings and bearings, all pressed together.

Excellent trail spares.

$300 - local pickup in Danville or Mountain View.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
FS: 5 Trail Ready Beadlocks with 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers

Up for sale today is a nice set of five Trail Ready Beadlock wheels with Nitto Trail Grappler 37x12.50x17 tires.

Bolt Pattern: 5x5
Back spacing: 4"
Brand: Trail Ready
Model: HD17

Price: $1,950

Local pickup only. Send PM if interested.

Wheels are 100% made in the USA. Forged and machined. Nitto tires made in USA as well.

Selling because I am going with one ton axles and am trying to get the same wheels but with the new bolt pattern and back spacing.

Condition: Wheels are good to excellent with no visible damage. Rock rings have been thoroughly rashed with 100% pure California granite and have been through the Rubicon 4 times.

Also included:
5 hub caps (never used)
5 OEM Mopar TPMS sensors
23 teraflex splined lug nuts (full set plus three spares)
3 splined lug but keys (one plus two extras)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yeah, it said you wanted to come get them last night and then you changed your mind today. No worries.

Wheels are available.

If you hadn't fell asleep early, I definitely would have gotten them. 100% emotional buy all the way. That's what happens when I'm given that extra night to sleep over it and rationalize a purchase lol :)

Bump for some great wheels at a great deal

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
DJ1 said:
From email: "If you're available tonight, I'll swing by. Tomorrow should be fine also but by Friday, I'll be pulling the trigger either way..."

If you hadn't fell asleep early, I definitely would have gotten them. 100% emotional buy all the way. That's what happens when I'm given that extra night to sleep over it and rationalize a purchase lol :)
That was lame. You are a flake.

Party on, dude.

·
Registered
916 Posts
That was lame. You are a flake.

Party on, dude.

So a guy can't come to his senses and pay $500 for US made steelies so his 15-going-on-16 year old daughter can more easily mount/replace a tire but instead pay $2k for another set of beadlock wheels which I already have, deal with the hassle of taking the used tires off and try to sell them plus take up more space in the garage/backyard in the meantime until they get sold, and then go through the trouble of spending more time & $$ to get the wheels powder-coated black?

As I stated, if you would have answered your PM/emails that evening I was ready to make the 30 minute drive up and slap $2k cash in your hand that night. A 100% purchase on "emotion" (aka "want") would have been made right then and there.

So I should feel bad because I saved my ass $1500 at the minimum for a solution that worked best for my family?

Chalk me up for being a "flake" then...

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
You are going to want more back spacing or have to run spacers with those bead locks. Really not a good fit.
Glad to see you are not jumping on componets like you have in the past and made mistakes. Easy to do. Funny how money is an issue today on wheels and last week it was justified to pay way more for you tires then you had to.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
You gotta do what is right for you and your build. It is also usually a good idea to think things through and make decisions beforehand. I had a couple of other interested parties that I turned away the next morning after seeing your response to this thread, your PM and your email. I lost their interest. Could have happened anyway but...???

@thedirtman I think @DJ1 already has one full set of Trail Ready beadlocks and that this would have been a second set.

Anyway, I made my comments. I'm good. @DJ1 is good. Let's move on. I've got more parts to post up over the next day or so.

Party on, fellers.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Yes, he has stated he is going to run both the 37's (35's) he currently has and needs new wheels for the 39's(38"s). He will need 2" less backspacing for those new tires for full steering.

·
Registered
916 Posts
You gotta do what is right for you and your build. It is also usually a good idea to think things through and make decisions beforehand. I had a couple of other interested parties that I turned away the next morning after seeing your response to this thread, your PM and your email. I lost their interest. Could have happened anyway but...???

@thedirtman I think @DJ1 already has one full set of Trail Ready beadlocks and that this would have been a second set.

Anyway, I made my comments. I'm good. @DJ1 is good. Let's move on. I've got more parts to post up over the next day or so.

Party on, fellers.

You fell asleep at 8:30pm even though your JKO account was still showing you signed on. Waited till 2 am for a response. Figured you sold them already so went ahead and went to plan B...

Shit happens and everything happens for a reason.

If the other party was truly interested, they would still get them as HD17s being the best mfg'd beadlock and at this price aren't something you'll find every day

Agreed. Time to move on. Good luck...

941 - 960 of 987 Posts