JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dammit, we are in big trouble. Say goodbye to the USA you know and love. Obama is going to destroy everything we stand for and live for. I am so pissed off, and to boot, some stupid dem backed into my front bumper.:pissed:

Anyone who supports obama is scum to me.

Thanks for letting me vent :thefinger:

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Dammit, we are in big trouble. Say goodbye to the USA you know and love. Obama is going to destroy everything we stand for and live for. I am so pissed off, and to boot, some stupid dem backed into my front bumper.:pissed:

Thanks for letting me vent :thefinger:
It will be alright man,
He may have won but it's up to us to make sure he does what he promised.
At least this was an exciting election and we all got involved and learned a lot.
I think I hear a party in South Central.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
This scumbag thinks that the republican party had their chance and fawlked things up real good. McCain is so out of touch it's not even funny. Lookout republicans, dems control everything now. America has spoken. I think it's hillarious that some think the country is going down the tubes because Obama won the election. Where have you been the last five years.:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
I generally try to control my own destiny. I have never relied on the government or political figures to do it for me. As an individual, I may have to work and fight harder due to economic conditions and changes, but my downfall, my triumphs, my tribulations...will more likely be of my own making or decisions than of someone else's.

·
Banned
10,062 Posts
Nice to see some of you liberals finally pipe up.

I got in trouble w/ the neighbors/cops tonite thanks to Barak Obama. I wouldnt change a thing. Fireworks were needed and I will not change my mind on that.

I would like to thank the brewers/distillers of Yeungling, Budweiser, Crown Royal, and Asti Spumanti for making this night possible.

I love America. It may take her 8 years to admit she's made a mistake, but eventually she does the right thing.

I am going to bed as happy as I have been since the birth of my son (12/3/03).

God Bless.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
America will be fine...there are still enough checks and balances that will make this social experiment relatively benign...four years and we'll have another history making event...Sarah Palin, First woman elected as President, 2012.;)

P.S. I expect a whole lot of back peddaling to happen...the economy is in such a state, that even Obama won't be able to keep all those promises of giant welfare checks to the shiftless and lazy...oh, and my guns are safe:laughing:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Dammit, we are in big trouble.

X2

congress has a 14% approval rating. how the fawk could anyone vote for more of that, if they disapprove so strongly?

It will be alright man,
He may have won but it's up to us to make sure he does what he promised.
I think I hear a party in South Central.
doing what he's promised is the scary part.

i just read that hugo chavez is on his way to the US to give barry o some ideas on how to sheit on the people of the country.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I'm just trying to stay positive about the whole thing. I have enough anger in my life, I can't handle anymore. When barry speaks all I hear is empty words, just fancy speeches to wild eyed liberals. Barry won't be able to do 1/4 of the chit he promised.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
There's a silver lining to all this...Al Franken lost...and never again will I have to hear that mantra by people of color who say they can't get anywhere because of the white man...the new mantra, hopefully, will be if you work hard, you too can be the President...if not, it's YOUR fault...all these frivolous law suits against employers by terminated employees of color should end right about now..."I'm suing...you fired me 'cause I'm black...(sic) ain't gonna' hold water in any court of this land anymore.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
...Sarah Palin, First woman elected as President, 2012...
I'll second that.

Line up, bend over and pass the Vaseline, its going to be a painful 4 years.

The disciples of the Obamanation here in the eastern armpit of PA where Nobama had 83% of the vote were celebrating like the Phillies won another World Series last night.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
you say that now, but there are potentiall two, maybe three, supreme court positions that might need to be filled before long.....
We will just pray for the health and well being of those who are their now...;)

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.