JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Big A for telling me about the site, I live in West Plains MO, I do not have my jeep yet, but I feel one coming very soon. It may not be a JK, so I hope you all don't hold that against me.

I am currently looking for a wreck to rebuild, my family has a body shop, and thats how we do things around here, buy em crashed and rebuild them for a cheaper ride.

Also, I am a former US Army Ranger, and I am always looking for those that have shewed the same dirt as I. I carry the screen name NightStalker for two reasons,

1) I hold the 160th in very high respect
2) I was assigned to them as a door gunner in 92-93

Anyways, if you have served or are currently serving at HAAF I tip my hat and salute you...:beer:

NSDQ

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Welcome to the site! Doesn't matter what Jeep you get, you'll still get some great info here.

And thanks for your service to our country. :beer:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Thanks Big A for telling me about the site, I live in West Plains MO, I do not have my jeep yet, but I feel one coming very soon. It may not be a JK, so I hope you all don't hold that against me.

I am currently looking for a wreck to rebuild, my family has a body shop, and thats how we do things around here, buy em crashed and rebuild them for a cheaper ride.

Also, I am a former US Army Ranger, and I am always looking for those that have shewed the same dirt as I. I carry the screen name NightStalker for two reasons,

1) I hold the 160th in very high respect
2) I was assigned to them as a door gunner in 92-93

Anyways, if you have served or are currently serving at HAAF I tip my hat and salute you...:beer:

NSDQ

Just got your PM...you are welcome...be carefull out their.:)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Gotta watch this shady guy!

Welcome to the Free World! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,622 Posts