JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
2013 JKUR 10A Anvil/3.5 MC GC w/ Fox 2.0's all sorts of random crap as well.
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally joined. Kept wanting to pick some brains or perhaps offer some insight. Fairly new to Jeep world but not offroading. I have a 2013 JKUR 10A I purchased about a year ago that I have been dumping money in ever since. Rubicon Express lift had some sag so I went to a Metal Cloak 3.5 Game Changer a couple weeks ago, so far so good. Long list so far but it has all the standard swag typical new Jeep owners do that are horrible at budgeting haha.
  • Adams 1310 Driveshaft
  • KC Pro 6 gravity light bar/Head lights/Fog lights (on bench) and Amber Lights.
  • Cyclone Rock Lights (sitting on bench) Under hood lights
  • MC rear tail lights
  • ARB Under hood Air Compressor
  • Rugged Radios GMRS Overhead radio with switch panel
  • Terraflex HD Tire carrier
  • Rustys Extreme Trail Bumper and Fascia (just delivered today)
  • MC HD Steering (on bench haha)
  • Synergy TB Bracket and Sector Shaft Brace
  • Fuel Trophy Wheels
  • AFE High Tuck Muffler
  • Volant intake
  • Pedal Commander
  • Modified 10A bumper with Warn VR10s
  • Snyper Fenders and Westin Inners
  • EAG 1/2 Rack
  • Dometic Fridge on MORyde Slide system
  • RSE Power Steps (Previous Owner Installed)
More to come as I listed stuff i just got and have yet to install. Some stuff not listed because who actually reads this crap right? In fact as I was listing everything I thought...damn no wonder I'm broke.
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

· Premium Member
2013 JKUR 10A Anvil/3.5 MC GC w/ Fox 2.0's all sorts of random crap as well.
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finished up steering upgrade and rear fascia this weekend, need to take it to a local shop for an alignment on Thursday. Wasn't planning on swapping the front bumper after all the money and work I put in to it but when I offered to sell my rear take off I was offered enough to justify a new one for the front. So I went with the Bruiser front bumper from poison spyder. Should be here this week, once I put it on ill update with some additional photos hopefully out and about. Weather is finally breaking here an AZ! Tis the Season!
Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts