· Premium Member
2013 JKUR 10A Anvil/3.5 MC GC w/ Fox 2.0's all sorts of random crap as well.
Finally joined. Kept wanting to pick some brains or perhaps offer some insight. Fairly new to Jeep world but not offroading. I have a 2013 JKUR 10A I purchased about a year ago that I have been dumping money in ever since. Rubicon Express lift had some sag so I went to a Metal Cloak 3.5 Game Changer a couple weeks ago, so far so good. Long list so far but it has all the standard swag typical new Jeep owners do that are horrible at budgeting haha.
- Adams 1310 Driveshaft
- KC Pro 6 gravity light bar/Head lights/Fog lights (on bench) and Amber Lights.
- Cyclone Rock Lights (sitting on bench) Under hood lights
- MC rear tail lights
- ARB Under hood Air Compressor
- Rugged Radios GMRS Overhead radio with switch panel
- Terraflex HD Tire carrier
- Rustys Extreme Trail Bumper and Fascia (just delivered today)
- MC HD Steering (on bench haha)
- Synergy TB Bracket and Sector Shaft Brace
- Fuel Trophy Wheels
- AFE High Tuck Muffler
- Volant intake
- Pedal Commander
- Modified 10A bumper with Warn VR10s
- Snyper Fenders and Westin Inners
- EAG 1/2 Rack
- Dometic Fridge on MORyde Slide system
- RSE Power Steps (Previous Owner Installed)