JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooray, you gave the government a tax free loan last year so now you're getting back your own money and you want me to tell you how to spend it, yaaay. But you know what? I really don't give a flying flaming fuck if you got back enough to buy a new bumper, tire carrier, winch, lift, hard top, midget sex slave or whatever the fuck else your poll wants to ask me how you should spend your money. You should have gotten taxed at the correct rate all year, saved your own damn money and bought the thing 6 months ago. None of which requires input from someone else. Just use a little fuckin grey matter and you're off and runnin.

:flipoff:

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Jeez dan slow day at work?... gotta remember some of these young guys aren't as seasoned (old) as you are and might not be up to snuff on the latest tax stuff. Also most guys ask for "suggestions" not really asking you to tell them what to buy:D

Now go have a timeout and one of these:beer:

Is this thing on?.....

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
i am buying two ripp kits with my tax return and going to have a twin supercharged 3.8l!!!!! yeah.... its gunna be sick!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
What's a tax return I haven't got one of those in years and besides that I claim 9 , so all I get back at the end of the year is a couple of hundred dollars

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hooray, you gave the government a tax free loan last year so now you're getting back your own money and you want me to tell you how to spend it, yaaay. But you know what? I really don't give a flying flaming fuck if you got back enough to buy a new bumper, tire carrier, winch, lift, hard top, midget sex slave or whatever the fuck else your poll wants to ask me how you should spend your money. You should have gotten taxed at the correct rate all year, saved your own damn money and bought the thing 6 months ago. None of which requires input from someone else. Just use a little fuckin grey matter and you're off and runnin.

:flipoff:
I was gonna use my return to buy you something really nice, but now you're getting a big box of penguin shit.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
i had my twins just in time!!! lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
LoL 🍺 Awesome Post Dan 🍺

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I give a fuck.
LMFAO

WIN!

/THREAD:thefinger:

Actually got me to laugh so hard that it had the office prarie dogs popping up to see who just snorted while laughing.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was gonna use my return to buy you something really nice, but now you're getting a big box of penguin shit.
Bet you didn't know about my penguin shit fetish. You coming this weekend? I'll tell you all about it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts