JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am pissed about the aliens walking into our country. We have half the population where I live on welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, free housing and even air conditioning assistance etc. For me it's is no more Mexican Beer, Tacos and Mexican restaurants. I got a speeding ticket for 57 in a 55 zone several years ago. I was told that they would revoke my license if I didn't pay the fine. I was pissed. These assholes come walking in here to get free shit that we have to pay for. Fuck them and the pols that won't do anything about it. I paid over thirty thousand federal taxes last year. This shit has to stop. If you don't agree then you can suck an bag of dicks.

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
I am pissed about the aliens walking into our country. We have half the population where I live on welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, free housing and even air conditioning assistance etc. For me it's is no more Mexican Beer, Tacos and Mexican restaurants. I got a speeding ticket for 57 in a 55 zone several years ago. I was told that they would revoke my license if I didn't pay the fine. I was pissed. These assholes come walking in here to get free shit that we have to pay for. Fuck them and the pols that won't do anything about it. I paid over thirty thousand federal taxes last year. This shit has to stop. If you don't agree then you can suck an bag of dicks.
What about the people who were born here that aren't interested in contributing? I guess you could stop buying skittles and 40" wheels.. or something.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wednesday I went to pick up a prescription. The lady in line in front of my got 8 prescriptions. She and the pharmacist didn't speak one word of English. After ringing up the prescriptions, the cost was $0.0 dollars, they were free. Last year I paid $850.00 a month for Insurance through Obama Care. I was able to finally get private insurance for lass than half that price. I'm not drunk nor happy about it.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Well first off not all Mexicans are lazy and on welfare, most are hardworking mofo’s just look in the construction industry and of course the always busy and always same faces in the Mexican Restaurant.

Plenty of good ole white Americanos have been bred and taught how to ride the system......for generations too.

Immigration is an issue but so is a government who’s only way to gain votes for any election is to tell you “ya’all gonna get free shitz if ya votes for me!” all while pushing more entitlement programs etc.

Americans have gotten lazy and it’s going to get worse, we think we deserve something because we’re Americans....not all and not most but a fucking lot

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Had some really good Mexican food last night at a restaurant that is owned by mexicans and the owner and his family have been running it for years and they work from what i can see 7 days a week and long hours. I have never been in there when the owner has not been in working and he does everything from greet you to bus the tables. His kids are as neat and clean as can be and super friendly. Best chile rellenos I have ever had. Washed it all down with a couple of hoodoo heffes from cabinet mountain brewing.

I love Trump and hope the wack jobs all out to get him have fucking strokes when the wall gets built but I am not for a second going to condemn legals here. I know many legals would be down building the wall in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I didn’t join this community to listen to political rants. Although I disagree with your reasoning, I respect your opinion. But please take your unrelated opinions to another forum. Sorry for the ticket, boy you really hold a grudge.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I didn’t join this community to listen to political rants. Although I disagree with your reasoning, I respect your opinion. But please take your unrelated opinions to another forum. Sorry for the ticket, boy you really hold a grudge.
perhaps there are other forums better suited for you. this is chitchat by the way where anything goes. even where I say dude you have 2 whole posts and just joined lol. wayalife might be more your style.

·
Registered
656 Posts

Then don’t read shit you have no interest in.
If you find yourself reading something that you disagree with, it’s pretty fucking simple, join the conversation either in agreement or otherwise.
In this particular sub forum NOBODY gives a rat’s ass why you or I joined.

If you don’t like a topic dispute it or argue your side.
If you rattle off a bunch of BS about why you joined or didn’t, someone is probably going to tell you to eat a dick.

Be aware of your surroundings, this sub forum generally isn’t for the thinner of skin, temperatures are a little warm in here for snowflakes to survive.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I work in construction management in South Florida and can vouch for many extremely hard working Central and South Americans, some legal, I'm sure some not. That being said, there are far too many here for the handout to vote democrat over in Broward County and other corrupt counties throughout the country.. Makes it hard for the few that want to earn an honest living here.

I have a Colombian-American friend who's uncle married a mexican woman, her son (18 years old) and I had an argument once where he was trying to argue how bad it was in mexico and how the government does nothing about it so we as Americans should just help them. I asked him why? Why should we help Mexican immigrants just because there government is corrupt and does nothing for it's citizens? What did we do when we didn't like how Great Britain was ruling over the colonies in the 18th Century? We fought.. We banded together, took up arms being unbelievably outnumbered (plus help from France, thanks for that), and fought for our freedom, and established our own government.. Thousands of Americans didn't take up arms and sacrifice their lives for their families' freedoms so that immigrants could be cowards and flee their governments looking for a handout..

Unfortunately there is too much money in big business politics for this to ever change without another revolution to drain the deep state swamp and start over. I like Trump but one man can't change the country. We the people will eventually have to, assuming we don't allow our "unalienable" rights to be stripped away. So many people have no clue what a constitutional republic is.. The constitution isn't a list of what the government can do, nor is it a living document. It is a document LENDING control of a few select areas to elected officials in the best interest of the citizens. We the People own the rights and freedoms. It is a list of things Government may not infringe upon, written by the founding fathers who lived through and fought against a tyrannical ruling party, having the foresight to construct a document that a government would be based around ensuring tyranny would not rise again.

Alright.. I'm going to bed, chit chat got me...

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
If you find yourself reading something that you disagree with, it’s pretty fucking simple, join the conversation either in agreement or otherwise.

If you rattle off a bunch of BS about why you joined or didn’t, someone is probably going to tell you to eat a dick.

Be aware of your surroundings, this sub forum generally isn’t for the thinner of skin, temperatures are a little warm in here for snowflakes to survive.

that was rather well-said , @Pmedic920 .
:thankyou:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Most of us that have a problem with illegals have probably been called a “RACIST “ if not to our faces, most certainly by the liberals in general .

Here’s a thought for those that throw that term around loosely.

“ ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT” isn’t a fucking “race”.

I’m only 5th generation here in the USA, my family immigrated from Italy, they endured the struggles to do so legally.
Sure there’s plenty of problems with the current system, and said system needs an overhaul but it’s still our system and folks that want to show respect for the country and people that they want to become part of should enter the system and follow the laws as they currently are.

There are countries that will shoot or imprison those that would cross their borders without permission, here we hand out free food, shelter, and medical care. (HUGE mistake in my opinion)

I don’t have the answer but I know that what we currently have isn’t working. It doesn’t work for those that want to immigrate legally, and it sure as Hell ain’t working for the average middle American.

I have no doubt that “the wall” won’t prevent people from sneaking in but if we build it, and stand behind it with strong policy, it will become a very iconic symbol to the rest of the world.

“Get in line, follow our laws, violators will be dealt with harshly”

·
Registered
681 Posts

remember back when.....LOL never mind well said.

·
Registered
133 Posts

Get off your fat country ass and do something about it then.

Educate yourself, get a better job, and move out of your hollar.

fucking cry baby..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts