JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so is this part of the pirate site or like the new and improved jeeps unlimited? And I don't see anything wrong with some good old flaming but actually just want to see a JK without those ugly assed flares on it.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
nothing wrong with telling someone that something is buttugly or hack but they are trying to stay away from the "STFU noob" shat.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
so is this part of the pirate site or like the new and improved jeeps unlimited? And I don't see anything wrong with some good old flaming but actually just want to see a JK without those ugly assed flares on it.
There is nothing wrong with good old fashioned flaming, just do it on Pirate4x4. But let me help you out and give you the "Improved JU" answer: How about give search a shot. Maybe browse through the scrap book. :mr-t: :thefinger:

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
i agree, you have to realize the majorty of JK owners are new to jeeps and prob never posted on a site like pirate and they prob would scarred away from here if this tured into a site like pirate, but yeah i dont think a little flaming would kill anyone but the first reply to a "new to jeeps" question about how to take the doors off ar somethiong liek that shouldnt be "stfu stupid newb"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There is nothing wrong with good old fashioned flaming, just do it on Pirate4x4. But let me help you out and give you the "Improved JU" answer: How about give search a shot. Maybe browse through the scrap book. :mr-t: :thefinger:
I wasn't saying I wanted pics "right now"! :thefinger: I know were to find them, just thats why I'm on this board.

Just wait till you have 500 posts all asking how to take their doors off, is it different if you have a blue door from a white door? :D :thefinger:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Wasn't the link here clear enough...where it said no flaming? :roxy:

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
remember we are trying to ADD people to the sport not scare them away. I will tell you that holy fawk do I get a LOT of soccer moms and retired people who will STOP me and ask how hard it is to lift a JK when they see mine and they have always wanted a 4 door.

These are a good chunk of new JK owners.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Keep in mind this is a completely SEPERATE site than Pirate4x4. It's going to be run different, and marketed different. It caters to a different crowd. A guy who just bought a JK off the showroom floor doesn't have the same knowledge and experience as someone who built a X Chassis from scratch. They have to learn the basics somewhere. This is where. So to answer your question, you flame, you get banned. From both sites.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Keep in mind this is a completely SEPERATE site than Pirate4x4. It's going to be run different, and marketed different. It caters to a different crowd. A guy who just bought a JK off the showroom floor doesn't have the same knowledge and experience as someone who built a X Chassis from scratch. They have to learn the basics somewhere. This is where. So to answer your question, you flame, you get banned. From both sites.
That answers my question, a better JU. No problem with that, I still have a userid at JU. It worked when I was at that stage. Not trying to be an ass just wondering the direction this place is going. Looked for a sticky but there was none. hint hint

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
a better JU.
I guess that's the idea. A much cooler JU... :laughing:

Also keep in mind that since we are only targeting JKs, we have to welcome everyone. I'm sure eventually we will have a "Hard Core" corner, along with newbie areas, etc. But that's probably a ways down the road.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I
how to take their doors off, is it different if you have a blue door from a white door? :D :thefinger:
I can't thank you enough, thoughs are the 2 top questions I need an answer for..... this is why this forum is so great, you'll even answer my dumb questions(of course we all no there are "NO" Dumb question. ;) See, can have a little fun at the same time:D

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Jim, Leave your doors on. No one wants to see your legs. There now you don't have to worry. :thefinger:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Jim, Leave your doors on. No one wants to see your legs. There now you don't have to worry. :thefinger:
Nothing wrong with my legs....I just have very bad posture.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I would talk about your nose, but I fear being banned for flaming. :D
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe commenting on someone's nose would get you on "double-secret probation". Oh...wait...wrong site. Nevermind.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just wait till you have 500 posts all asking how to take their doors off, is it different if you have a blue door from a white door? :D :thefinger:
Dammit, I got red doors.....and after reading the instructions, it appears I'm missing two in the rear :bawling: ...I screwed :lol: .

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
james i hope you read this and stop crying

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
The beer helped, but now I miss MichaelW again.

Flame on flamers.

And we are not part of pirate. We are the gay Canadian step brother who was banned from family functions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts