JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
On the way back down the trail after the Jamboree.
That's a serious Rock Crawling picture(nice) ,...is that a 2 Dr "X"??????(*I see your Disco's parked)........... , if so, any Lockers,???? if not, hows the "BLD" handle one wheel up in the air(should Brake that wheel & put power to the ground to the other) >it should if working correctly.
I like the Rock Sliders,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a serious Rock Crawling picture(nice) ,...is that a 2 Dr "X"??????(*I see your Disco's parked)........... , if so, any Lockers,???? if not, hows the "BLD" handle one wheel up in the air(should Brake that wheel & put power to the ground to the other) >it should if working correctly.
I like the Rock Sliders,,,,,,,,,,,,
That is a 2 door X model. The disco mounts and suspension kit are from Poly Performace. Here is a link to the kit on the JK pictured.

Poly Performance Synergy Stage 2 Kit

We have a 5:1 Atlas with ARB's front and rear in that rig.

Here is a link to the rocker guards pictured.

Poly Performance Rocker Guards

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice shot PIG. When the time comes to lift mine I may just have to give you a call. All of you're products for the JK so far look very nice :cool:. Bank$... but nice. I guess I will just have to save my pennies for a good while. The more pics for us to drool over the better!

-Casey

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice shot PIG. When the time comes to lift mine I may just have to give you a call. All of you're products for the JK so far look very nice :cool:. Bank$... but nice. I guess I will just have to save my pennies for a good while. The more pics for us to drool over the better!

-Casey
Thanks for the compliment! Our stuff isn't the cheapest around but defiantly well worth it if you can afford it. You get what you pay for....

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Now THAT looks like fun. I love the rocker guards!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Did you get that Jeep airborne just so you could show off your rockers?

I've been watching your products for the JK with a lot of interest, I'm definately leaning that way when I finally get my JK.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Did you get that Jeep airborne just so you could show off your rockers?

I've been watching your products for the JK with a lot of interest, I'm definately leaning that way when I finally get my JK.
The photo was taken out at the JK suspension shoot out that 4 Wheel & Off Road mag put on. It does show the rockers pretty good. The ones on there are actually prototypes. The production ones ended up being a little different to simplify production/manufacturing.

Thanks for the interest in the product line. We have been working really hard to make the best stuff out there. Let us know if we can help you out when you are ready.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts