JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS-Benelli M4 w/accessories
NIB Benelli M4 w/the following accessories mounted/installed by my team Armor; GGG bolt release, GGG charging handle, Freedom Fighter full length steel magazine tube with replacement Wolf spring and Freedom Fighter Red follower, Mesa Tactical Urbino stock w/cheekriser and limbsaver, Sidearmor short rail and 8 round shell holder.

I literally just bought this Benelli and all of the accessories but decided to sell it to fund another project (Dynatrac prorock 44), it is brand new and unfired. All of the original accessories and parts will go with it, $2250.00 shipped CONUS to your FFL. Will get pics up soon.

Paypal gift only or money order.

Be safe all,
Mikey

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
402 Posts
This is one of the best semiauto shotguns available right now!! It shoots smooth EVERY time! We put 500 rounds through one of ours in a day with no overheating issues and zero ejection malfunctions!!

Free bump for ya :beer:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To the top =)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Damn, that's nice. If I didn't just dump a whole lot of cash on my carbine.... TTT

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Freaking sweet shotgun !

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hit money,

This is exactly the gun that we talked about a few months ago when you were enquiring about a home shotgun for the better half. I actually bought it new and had all new accessories mounted up on it by a certified armor on the NIB gun.....

It's an excellent tool that will do exactly what it is built for if you value your life or the lives of loves ones :D.

Good price, my loss folks jump on this thing :)

Miley

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Damn, that's nice. If I didn't just dump a whole lot of cash on my carbine.... TTT
You would have to dump extra on this, because before taking ownership this would have to be altered, as this fine piece o hardware is illegal in PRNJ in it's current state

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
You would have to dump extra on this, because before taking ownership this would have to be altered, as this fine piece o hardware is illegal in PRNJ in it's current state
I thought Cali was bad...you
Mean to tell me he can't have a Shotgun? We sell these all day long
Handguns an assault rifles...cough ...cough well that's another story...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I thought Cali was bad...you
Mean to tell me he can't have a Shotgun? We sell these all day long
Handguns an assault rifles...cough ...cough well that's another story...
He can have just say bye bye to the pistol grip stock. Makes it an assault shotgun. Can't own a semi auto shottie in NJ with a pistol grip, yet I can build an AR clone because the lower receiver isn't stamped AR-15 fawkin retarded, but then again it is NJ

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
He can have just say bye bye to the pistol grip stock. Makes it an assault shotgun. Can't own a semi auto shottie in NJ with a pistol grip, yet I can build an AR clone because the lower receiver isn't stamped AR-15 fawkin retarded, but then again it is NJ
That's super retarded! We can have pistol grips on shotguns all we want.. I've got 2 in safe in front me!! I guess that's one place I won't be moving any time soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts