JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 404 Posts

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Because It's The Cup

So here we go! :bounce: :gluging: The first round of playoffs starting April 11th.

East:
Senators VS Rangers
Capitals VS Bruins
Devils VS Panthers
Flyers VS Penguins

West:
Kings VS Canucks
Sharks VS Blues
Blackhawks VS Cayotes
Red Wings VS Predators

Lets Go Flyers!!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
Hawks are taking that cup home this year.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,519 Posts
Actually -- Bruins V Caps first round east

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
The Blues always the brides maid never the bride. :mad:
LETS GO BLUES

·
Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
905 Posts
Less certain about the west. However the east will look like this:

Rangers over Sens (Sens could get lucky if Lundqvist is bad)
Bruins over Caps
NJ over Panthers
Pens over Flyers (won't be easy, but pens should be able to take it)

Rd 2
Rangers over NJ
Pens over Bruins (won't be easy, but they should be able to do it)

Pens over Rangers

And to Philly fans... this series is going to be a war... however without Pronger and potentially without Grossmann and Briere (not sure of their status), Pens have the edge. That being said, I'd still rather face any team instead of Philly in the first round.

And one of the reasons I hate how the format is. Florida should be 6th or whatever their points give em... and the Pens and Flyers wouldn't have to match up in the first round.

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Grossmann, Briere and Giroux will play next week.. Pronger might be done with hockey, i hope not, but he is still in bad shape i heard

·
Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
905 Posts
Grossmann, Briere and Giroux will play next week.. Pronger might be done with hockey, i hope not, but he is still in bad shape i heard
Reading some Flyers boards, Grossmann is day to day, and Briere is out indefinitely. I fully expect Giroux back game 1.

Am a huge Pronger fan, and while I hope he won't play against my Pens, I hope that come October he can play again.

Edit:
As of April 2nd:
NHLFLYERS said:
INJURY UPDATE: #Flyers Danny Briere - out indefinitely with upper back contusion. Nicklas Grossmann - out 7-10 days with lower body injury

·
Registered
275 Posts
As much I am looking forward to watching my Bruins defend the Stanley cup, starting with the Capitals, the Flyers/Penguins series will be quite a battle.

LET'S GO

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hope to see those Bruins in the Finals again.

If Tim Thomas keeps playing the same way, shouldn't be an issue :shitstorm:
With the Bruins having kept most of their Stanley Cup winning team, while adding a few more depth players and Tim Thomas maintaining his brilliance, this will be interesting.

1 - 20 of 404 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.