JKOwners Forum banner

What is your opnion?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Bill and I live in phoenix, AZ....I am new here and just want to see how many of you JK guys like the new product.... I am not an authorized vendor on any jeep site yet so I cant give out prices or my company name until said is done... I just want to see how many of you like or dislike the new design.... The jeep market is new for us, so any input from you guys is good input...

We are all about protection, style, fitment, and security when we make our products so it is a full hidden mount winch, up to a 16.5... you have mounts for 12k shackles instead of some cheap tow hooks, and a place to mount some larger offroad lights... great approach angles, and comple 3/16th plate steel construction throught.....grille guards will be available, but I need to see what the jeep market likes before I design those....

These pictures are with bushwacker extended flares but the bumper lines up perfect with the factory flares.. I will have an extension made in the upcoming months to fit with the extended fenders if demand arises for one....

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
You can click on "User CP"/ Scroll down to "paid subscriptions"/ Scroll down to "vendor membership" section.

I think the bumper/ finish/ fit/ R&D...look fantastic.

Good luck.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Slap some OE flares on there and take some pics with a better angle and further away to see how the lines work... I think it looks good so far.. What kind of finish is on this? Would look good without the texture..

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks pretty good.. Maybe a thinner stubby version? Still, not bad!

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
I personally like the design...the way that it compliments the shape of the grille. Good design to maximize the approach angle. The skidplate is a nice plus. The shackle tabs look very strong. The finish gives it a "rugged" look. The hidden winch mount is really nice to keep it out of the elements and away from "prying eyes". Like the fog light cutouts as well. Did I mention that I liked it. :D

You should get plenty of opinions here after a couple days. These guys are full of it....opinions that is. :laughing:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All of my stuff comes with that finish... its very similar to line-x because of the durability... it can be sanded and painted to match or just left black... we do that because when we ran powercoat, it chipped and rusted within a couple months and looked like crap... the bumper that was on this rig is a powdercoated one, and even being a show truck, its already rusting and is pitted up....

As for other pictures, I will have them on rig with stock fenders soo... I just had this SEMA jeep at my disposal so I used it.... its got a 7 liter 680hp SRT8 motor with currie axles, 40" tires and custom crap up the wazoo....

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Everyone's drinkin, wait until Monday morning

Its completely not my style but it does look good and should be good on the trail. You left the tires exposed, the approach angle looks to be good and the completely covered winch is a definite plus for weather and theft protection.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its funny you mention that, we will have the stubbie design here shortly... its the same bumper but cut off before the lights so you have the fenders completely exposed.... this was our first attempt at jeep stuff so its a little different than anything else out there

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
As for other pictures, I will have them on rig with stock fenders soo... I just had this SEMA jeep at my disposal so I used it.... its got a 7 liter 680hp SRT8 motor with currie axles, 40" tires and custom crap up the wazoo....
I was just about to ask why it was on the Teraflex/COP4x4 JK.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
LOL... you know the jeep very well I see....
I spend a lot of time at burnsvilleoffroad.com, they did the Hemi and posted pics of that JK on the site and have info if they want to call Camp and buy it

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.