JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to own a 07 JKU Rockkrawler, just order my 2012 and am picking it up tomorrow. putting 37s on it with either a RK 5.5 or a AEV 4.5 not sure yet haven't made up my mind.:thefinger:

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
welcome! JK Krawler is also a member on here from Fort Drum.

I use to be stationed there from 98-01 and did a deployment with them during SFOR6 Operation Joint Forge. :beer:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool thanks for the welcome guys, looking forwards to being in a jeep again.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome! JK Krawler is also a member on here from Fort Drum.

I use to be stationed there from 98-01 and did a deployment with them during SFOR6 Operation Joint Forge. :beer:
Cool yeah Drums not bad, gotta love the cold and snow, not as nice as Schofield was, I was there from 04-08 and did 2 deployments from there, one with 2-5 INF. and one with 2/35, not alot of trails over there tho. my wife wants to go back, but no way i want to.
The gun laws suck there too:(

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool thx all, and picked her up yesterday will post the picks later today:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ok here she is....

I just ordered my Rock Krawler 5.5 mid, kuhmo kl71 37x1350x20, and some SRT8 Black reproductions, and wheel spacers. in the middle of also ordering a aev module, some tera flex exhaust spacers too. *also thanks to Marcus for the great deals too over at River City Offroad!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow i dont think i could handle it that long up here, so maybe you know some places, by base where i drive on some trails?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cool thanks for the heads up ill em out.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome. Where in upstate NY?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just ordered my Rock Krawler 5.5 mid, kuhmo kl71 37x1350x20, and some SRT8 Black reproductions, and wheel spacers. in the middle of also ordering a aev module, some tera flex exhaust spacers too. *also thanks to Marcus for the great deals too over at River City Offroad!
Good choice using RCO!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.