JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is James from Houston,TX and , I am relatively new to the entire Jeep thing. It all started about a month ago when I bought a 2015 wrangler rubicon unlimited for my wife. Well we are getting a divorce and she wants the jeep, so I went out and bought me a 2018 wrangler rubicon recon unlimited 6 speed manual on Friday. Took my kids down to the river Saturday and through a few mudholes. I am now in a relationship with my jeep lol, and I have always been addicted to modifications no matter what I drive. The jeep is great but the tires are stock 32s and skinny, I will be upgrading to 17x9 fuel covert BL wheels and 35 12.50 tires in a month or 2, and maybe next yr a 3.5" rock krawler lift and 37-40s hopefully. it currently has 4.10s so I think I can add 35s with little to no lift. It already has aftermarket bumpers, fenders, grille, winch and I dont like any of it lol. future plans are to install all the same XRC stuff off of the black jeep onto mine. All ways up for a meet up and hang out if anyone is in or around the Houston, TX area.

Here are a few pics of my rides, the black one is the one I bought that goes with my wife when we finalize everything and the Gobi one is mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts