Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everybody, I'm from North Jersey and here's my baby

·
Registered
749 Posts
what's up everybody, I'm from North Jersey and here's my baby
Welcome, well you have a short trip from Jersey to "Rausch Creek" to wheel...you definitely have it ready.....oh! I think I've seen those Decals before.:shaking:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome! From a central Jersey jeeper. :smokin:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, well you have a short trip from Jersey to "Rausch Creek" to wheel...you definitely have it ready.....oh! I think I've seen those Decals before.:shaking:
I like that avatar, if you have any of those decals, I'll gladly throw some on ;).

Welcome! From a central Jersey jeeper. :smokin:
Thanks , if you want to get that thing muddy Feb 10th at the Pine Barren's Over a dozen Jeeps.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I may have to take you up on that offer...I'll get back to you early next week and let you know...FYI: I'm an off-road newb...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just checkng in from North Jersey as well. I have a 2007 Bright Silver Unlimited X. This is my first Jeep and I LOVE it. Can't wait until the warm weather comes back so I can take the top back off.

Jeff

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just checkng in from North Jersey as well. I have a 2007 Bright Silver Unlimited X. This is my first Jeep and I LOVE it. Can't wait until the warm weather comes back so I can take the top back off.

Jeff
Hey Jeff! Welcome to the forum. I agree.......the warm weather can't come soon enough. At the rate the snow is coming down here this winter, the pile in my backyard should melt sometime in late August (either that or this is the beginning of a new glacier). :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts